Dreamy eyes...

✤ Melissa's pov ✤

    I took him back to the bedroom and made him sit on the bed...i was about to leave to get some water and cloth to wipe his face but he held my dress tightly.

    " Hey my big baby what happened , I am right here hmm...!!! "

   " No... don't leave me please. " he said and looked so pitiful that I couldn't help myself from hugging him tight.

    Before I wasn't afraid of dieing because I accepted my faith but now I am scared to my guts. I am scared for him, I can't leave him alone... I have to survive, I have to fight for my Henry...!

    " Henry..! "

   " Hmm..! "

   " Go and freshen up, let's have breakfast with everyone.. " I said and he thought for two minutes then made me lie on the bed...

    " I will take shower and be back in 5 minutes until then don't get up.. ok..! " he said and I nodded my head.

    We all had our breakfast together and sat in the leaving room... Amber and Amelia were running around giggling and I felt so good to be back to home.

    They came running to Henry and he picked them up and made them sit on his lap... I couldn't help but smile, they look so adorable all together.

    Only If everything would have gone well... only if I wasn't sick, he might be carrying our child on his lap too , Amber and Amelia might have one more sibling to play with them.

     After two days I have an appointment with the doctors but I am too scared to tell Henry, what if he accompane me and Doctors said something negative and their are 98% chances of only negative news.... but I don't wanna hide anything from him now , not anymore...!

    " Bro give them to me, I will put them to sleep. " Nancy said and then I saw both our girls fell asleep in his arms.

    The whole day I was surrounded by my family and Henry didn't left me alone even for a second... he is just too scared.

    After dinner we went to our room... I went straight to the balcony, the sky was filled with so many stars and a big shiny moon.

    Henry hugged me from behind and kept his chin on my shoulder...

    " Al, where are you lost...!? "

    " Actually... Henry I... I have an appointment with my doctor... after two days. " I said and he didn't react for few minutes.

    " Why didn't you tell me before..!? "

    " I.. I.. was worried.. how will you react if I take you along with me.. I just- " he turned me to face him and kissed my forehead.

    " Al I promise I will try to be strong for you and we will fight together... and win in the end. " he said with determination and for the first time in this years I felt I can really win over my sickness... his words gave me new encouragement.

     I nodded and hugged him...

    We were watching the sky together when he spoke...

    " Al what do you want..!?"  he asked suddenly.

   " Your happiness.. "

    " Not like that baby... I meant you want a girl or a boy..!? "

    " Henry it seems impos- "

    " Sshhh... now tell me what do you want..!? " he asked again.

   " A boy.. "

   " A boy..?? why..!? "

   " I am a very greedy person so I want a son who will be just like you and love me just the way you do... " I said with a smile.

   " Oh...! "

   " Now you tell me what do you want a girl or a boy..!? "

   " I am fine with any of them... I just wanna have our baby, see you carry our love symbol in your tummy... see you breastfeed our kid... see our baby grow up with our angels....." he kept going and I was just admiring his dreamy eyes that showed all this scenario happening and I wanted to live in the moment just in case it never happens in real life .

    " Also I want to see you get fat... like really fat..! atleast the size of a baby elephant. " he said with a mischievous smile and I hit on his chest .

   " How dare you call your wife fat...! "I said with a fake angry pout.

   " Aww...i was kidding..!!! baby you should know you are the sexiest women to ever walk on this planet. "

   " Eww... Henry your pick up lines have no vibe to them now. " I said moving inside the room.

    I lied on the bed and he walked inside and sat beside me...

   " Are you sure... pussy cat..! " he said with a smug sexy look and I blushed so hard , like my cheeks were burning red.

   " I made my girl blush so I guess my pick up lines are not that out dated. " he said and kissed on my lips, I pulled him closer and we cuddled to sleep.