New beginning...

✤ Melissa's pov ✤

     I got inside the bathroom and took deep breathes... hubby we are beginning our new life and I will take the initiative today.

    I opened the cabinet of the bathroom and saw the things which I asked Nan to place here...

    Yup Nan and Ash helped me in arranging this surprise as I couldn't go out of Henry's site , those two did all the plotting...

    I stripped naked and wore the bra and underwear... Nan really got a sexy one, I am proud of you my girl... Who will save you today hubby, you have to give in.

    The bra was held by thin strings and my boobs were hardly covered under them and my cleavage was prominent through it, the underwear was see through from the back and front giving a proper view of my vagina... cherry on cake it was Henry's favourite colour.

    I peeked out and saw him sitting on the bed...

    Show time hubby..! I muttered to my self and walked out, he lifted his face up and opened his mouth to speak but his eyes went wide seeing me.

    I walked slowly to him and his eyes were darting to my pussy which was quite visible through my panty...

   I put my legs either side of his legs and sat on his lap...

   " Close your mouth hubby... " I said and pushed his jaws up.

   " Fuck Al you have such an evil mind..! " he said gulping hard looking at my boobs peeking out.

  " I know that...hubby." I said tracing my slender fingers on his face.

   " Al it's getting difficult.. " he said closing his eyes but I felt his cock getting hard under me .

    I leaned to his ear and whispered sensually.

   " Fuck me daddy , I want you deep inside my pussy...! " I completed and rubbed myself over his hard cock.

   As expected with a jerk I was under him flat back on the bed...

   " Today I am going to fuck you hard and make you scream for me whole night baby... " he said and I bite my lips.

   " I am ready... for you daddy... " I said tracing my hands over the buldge in his pant.

   " Let's see my little cunt.. " he said leaning in and biting my boobs over the bra.

    " Umm... " I moaned as he sucked on my clevage...

    He kissed my lips and again continued assaulting my neck and breast... he tore my bra into shreds and threw it on the floor...

    Finally the beast is awake...

    He started sucking my boobs and biting my nipples with his teeths...

    " Ahh.. Henry... ahh.. please.. "

    " It's Daddy... " he said pinching on my ass cheeks.

    I was a moaning mess when he left my boobs... I am sure my chest and breast will be covered in purple and black hickeys tomorrow.

    He got down and stripped his clothes as well... his cock was rock hard and I couldn't take my eyes off it..

   " It's your baby, have fun with it... " he said coming closer to the bed and I got up... I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it , he held my head and thrusted his dick in my mouth... he was enjoying it so much and in few minutes spooged in my mouth.

    " I am impressed baby... " he said taking me over the bed and again I was under him.

    He kissed me passionately and I returned his kiss with the same passion...

   He pulled back and we were panting heavily... He went further back and took off my underwear which was soaked with my juice .

   " Open your legs baby... " he ordered with his gazed fixed on my vag, I spread my legs for him...

   " Spread them wider baby... " I opened my legs wider and he thrusted his three fingers in my cunt at once...

    " AHhh... Henryy..!!! "

   I screamed his name and he screwed me horribly... the pleasure was too much for me to handle, I clenched my teeths as he started fingerfucking me with three.

    He pulled his fingers out and pushed my legs up and started grazing on my pussy like a hungry wolf.... I was shivering in pleasure as he played with my clitoris with his tongue.

    I couldn't handle it and with a loud scream I came inside his mouth...

   " So sweet... " he muttered licking his lips.

   " Come on baby it's time for your pussy cat to get fucked..." he pulled me closer by my thighs and directly penerated his dick inside my pussy...

   " Aaahhh... Henry... "

   " UM.. Yes baby... UMM speak up... " he spoke in between his thrusting..

   " I... Ahh... love... you... "

  " I love you too my baby... "

   As he said the whole night we were making love and he made me scream for him loud all night...!