Love is blind..

✤ Nancy's pov ✤

     Charles and I went back to home and informed everyone about bro... ofcourse we didn't say anything about Melissa being there with him.

     That day except me everyone went to office... I was playing with Amber and Amelia when bro walked inside the mansion.

     " Nan... "

     " Bro first go and freshen up, after that we will talk. " I said with a serious expression and he left for his bedroom.

     I asked Mrs Clare to look after the girls as Mom went out regarding some work. After some time he came down and sat on the couch infront of me.

     " Bro I am sorry if I am being too meddlesome in your personal lif- "

     " What are you talking about Nan, you don't have to be sorry for anything. I was feeling down so I just went to my old penthouse... "

     " I am not talking about that... ok then tell me who else was with you in that penthouse...!? " he was taken aback by my blunt question.

    " Melissa right...! " as soon as he heard her name from my mouth he looked at me with surprise..

     " I also know whatever happened between you two... " he hung his head down, I stood up and sat infront of him on my knees.

    " Bro why are you spoiling your life... I don't know what was her motive behind her action but she is definitely spoiling your life again. "

    " Nan... but she... she was crying... Nan you saw how Sam was yelling at her infront of us, he might be treating her more badly if he is like that infront of the people. " he said worriedly.

    I held my head and sat on the floor... why are you like this bro, that girl freaking left you, gave you so much pain and you are still worried about her... someone said it right ' Love is blind ' .

     " Bro listen I will try to find out but only on one condition... "

    " I am ready Nan..! "

    " Remember last summer my friend Anastasia came to visit me in Luxembourg...! "

     " But why are you telling me about her suddenly..!? "

     " She lives in states only and I am fixing a meeting with her, you can spend sometime with her and get to know each... "

     " Nan I already- "

     " You promised me you will try your best to move on... " I cut him and said.

     " But.. what... about.. "

     " You can't be serious, don't tell me you are thinking to get back with her after all this happened...!? "

    " Nan I can't leave her alone, what if her husband is really abusive... " I seriously wanted to stab myself, wish I had never helped him entering the mansion three years back... maybe things would have been different and he didn't had to go through all this sufferings.

    " What if he is not... maybe he is just caring and worries too much and his way of showing that is different. " I know I was hurting him by my words but I need to protect my brother.

     " Then I will do as you say... but first you need to find it out for me. "

    This is all I wanted...!!!!

    " Fine I will, you will go on dates with Ana and when I am done with my investigation you will marry Ana...! "

    " Only if my Al is happy in that marriage... "

   " Fine.. " I said through my gritted teeth and left for my room.

   Melissa what did you do to deserve such a gem... but you know what you couldn't value him like you should have...!!! You are such a heartless person Melissa... I hate you, I hate you so much for making an innocent man's life miserable.

    In the afternoon when Mom came back I told her about Ana and she was happy... I didn't tell her about the deal I made with Henry bro nor about Melissa, I don't want her to know about that nasty person who spoiled her son's life.

    At night we four sat together and I discussed everything with them..

   " What's there to investigate, we can just directly say that her husband is loving and that's his usual self...! " Ashley said.

   " And you think he will believe it... he would have believed us if it wasn't about Melissa. You know we need something to prove that she is happy with him. " Charles said and I agreed.

    " Guys what if he is really abusive as Henry said...! " Noah said and we all went silent.

    " Whatever but we need to fine it... if she is happy or is he really abusive. I can't break my promise I have made to bro. "