Abandoned Village

Back in the fantasy world...

The next day, after waking up from camping, they felt great. They had slept comfortably, but it was time to continue their journey.

Zack: "It's time to go."
Pat: "Alright. I slept really well last night."
Stripe: "Let's go a little further."
Fido: "Um... yeah, I think it's time to go."

They continued their way to the abandoned village, which was a somewhat long journey. Along the way, they encountered the last two red points.

Zack: "Guys, we're finally on our way to the abandoned village! I'm full of questions about Pat's powers."

Stripe: "Yes, Zack, they'll surely be incredible powers. But don't forget that according to the map, one of the red points is nearby. We'll have to be prepared."

Fido: "Don't worry, Stripe! With my trident, no one will dare to mess with us!"

Pat: "I don't have powers yet, but I promise to help in any way I can. I'm a bit nervous about discovering what awaits me in the village."

(Zack, Stripe, Fido, and Pat advanced across the plain when suddenly, they encountered a group of giant monsters).

Zack: "Look! Monsters. Get ready. Let's face them!"

Stripe made a move and discovered a new power: Tower of Flames (a tower of flames rose from the ground and enveloped one of the enemies).

Fido did what he could recall, but now, seeing the three monsters, he repeatedly thrust his trident into another enemy, causing massive damage.

Pat: "Hey, monsters!" He hid behind the bushes, thinking about how he could help.

Zack: Remembering what happened in the cave, he jumped and used his attack: Deadly Gaze! (Zack jumped, and from his magic sword, an eye shot out a beam of energy at the third monster, finishing it off).

Stripe: "Well done, guys! We overcame the penultimate red point. But let's not let our guard down; we still have one more."

Fido: "Absolutely! I'm nervous about the next confrontation!"

(A little later, as they continued their journey, they encountered a huge dragon blocking their path).

Zack: "It's a dragon! This will be our biggest challenge yet. Prepare your best skills!"

Stripe launched a powerful beam at the dragon, but it dodged it.

Pat: "We can't give up now!" (Pat approached the dragon, trying to find a weakness).

(Zack stepped forward bravely and wounded the dragon with his magic sword, stopping its fire with the sword).

Zack: "No, Pat, what are you doing? You can't approach enemies like this, especially not a dragon, not until you have powers."

Pat looked a bit sad but didn't let it get to him, knowing that his powers were close.

Zack jumped, and his sword emitted a powerful eye-shaped energy that struck the dragon directly in the chest.

(The dragon weakened and stepped back).

Then, while the dragon was distracted, Fido flew as best he could and stabbed the trident behind the dragon's head, killing it.

Stripe: "We did it! We defeated the dragon. We are a formidable team."

Pat: "I'm proud of all of you. Together, we are unstoppable."

Zack: "Thanks, guys. Now let's continue on our way to the abandoned village. Pat's powers await us."

Fido: "Let's go!"

(They continued their way to the village, filled with excitement and determination, ready to face any challenge that comes their way).

They arrived at the village, feeling a very strange vibe—emptiness and silence.

Fido: "Hey, this place makes me nervous, and we just defeated a dragon."
Zack: "Yes, but it's where Pat's gem is."
Pat: "Look, a huge temple; maybe we'll find something there."
Stripe: "Oookay... let's go. Hopefully, nothing too bad is waiting for us inside."

They entered the temple, and it was dark. Stripe made a movement with his wand and produced fire, illuminating the area like a torch. They walked a bit when suddenly, all the candles lit up, and an old man emerged from one entrance to another part of the temple.

"Hello, my name is Odd. I imagine you are the chosen ones; I know why you come," he said, coming out strangely from the shadows.

Stripe: "Um... yes, we come for a yellow gem, the last one we need."

Odd: "Well, here it is, Pat."

Pat: "How do you know my name?"

Odd: "I know everyone's name; the ancestors told me and all the other gem bearers."

Pat took the yellow gem, and it melded with his fur. Then, as usual, his attire materialized around him, transforming him into a cleric.

Pat: "Really, this, there's no better option?"

Odd: "I'm sorry, but that's your ability. Don't worry; it's more powerful than you think. Well, that's all I had to do here. Goodbye. Explore everything you want; you may find something interesting."

Everyone looked at Pat to see his attire and his staff, with a purple sphere at the tip. But when they turned back to see Odd, he had vanished, fading away like dust.

Fido: "Um... that was very strange, but remember, he said to explore; 'you may find something interesting.'"

Zack: "We should investigate the room he came from."

They walked in and found a massive library with a large book in the middle of the room. They walked toward it, but then the place started shaking and crumbling.

Pat: "Oh no, let's get out of here. Take the book, and let's leave."

They did just that. As they exited, they saw the book, and its title read "The Chosen Ones." They started reading it and saw all their abilities (I won't mention them again; they're from the previous chapter). They read it all.

Zack: "Wow, my abilities are so powerful."
Stripe: "I must discover how to use the Tower of Flames."
Fido: "What! Banish enemies to the abyss and be immune to physical attacks, wow."
Pat: "Now I understand everything. I'm responsible for healing them from the attacks. But the one that surprises me the most is the ability to resurrect."

So, they decided to stay a bit longer in the village to train and polish their abilities.