chapter 1

Jeongin

It was afternoon, Jeongin was out drinking coffee with seungmin at a Cafe."Jeongin" seungmin asked Jeongin. "Yeah?" Jeongin reply, "you have been looking at your coffee for a awhile and you didn't drink it yet. Is something going on?" Seungmin asks. "Ah.. no! I was just thinking." Jeongin says. "What were you thinking about?" "I was just.. you know what never mind.. we are here to have fun! Let's not talk about something boring" Jeongin says avoiding the question.

"Okay? So I was thinking we can go to 'butterfly home' shop tomorrow and get you some new clothes. You have no i mean like 0 good clothes for a club." Seungmin says while laughing. "Hay! I have some good ones.." Jeongin mumbles. "Yeah yeah whatever we are still going tho. So let's meet up at 2:30?" Seungmin asks Jeongin "okay 2:30 is good." "Great meet you here at 2:30!" Seungmin says and leaves the Cafe leaving Jeongin alone.

"I should probably get home too.." the fox like boy says to himself. "Hay, is this seat taken?" A blonde kinda long haired boy asks the shorter boy with a smile. "Uh no, I was leaving anyway you can take it." The shorter boy says getting up from his seat. "Wait! Can we seat together? I'm here all alone and I didn't want to go home yet. I was hoping if we can talk?" The taller asks with hope in his eyes. "Uh sure I guess?" The shorter boy sits back down to his seat.

"Oh thank you! If you left i would have been sad." The taller boy says while sitting in the seat. "My name is hyunjin nice to meet you" the taller boy says "my name is Jeongin nice to meet you too" the smaller say says while smiling.

--------------
This is my first time riding something like this so i'm sorry if bad😭 I hope its okay!