chapter 8

3 person pov:

They got in to hyunjin's car, as soon as they moved the car a little bit the people with cameras (idk what there called😭) were following them. "Um hyunjin.. why are they following us?"

Jeongin asked the taller one with a cute and scared eyes. "Oh its because we are on a date. They are crazy with me going on a date with someone. Especially when that person is very cute and beautiful;]."

Hyunjin said to jeongin joking with him witch made the smaller one laugh. "But sometime i wish they will leave me alone.." Hyunjin said to the smaller one with a sad smile on his face. "I'm sure someday they will.." The smaller one said to the taller one with his hands on his leg.

"We are almost there sir, 10 minutes and we will be at the date." Jake (that was his name right?) said to hyunjin. "Okay thank you jake." The taller one said to his body-gard, while holding on the the smaller boys hand. "Hey Hyunjin? Can I uh.. hug and kiss you on the cheek there..? Or will that be a problem to the camera ppl?"

The smaller boy said with a shy face and his eyes looking everywhere but at hyunjin's eyes. "Pfft. Wait are you serious?" The taller boy said to the smaller boy with a question look on his face. The smaller boy nodded to answer the taller question.

"Wait?! No no!! You can do whatever you want! Just ack like there is no one there. You can do whatever you want to. It may be a little hard but try your best I know you can do it."

The taller boy hugs the smaller boy that gives the smaller boy and relaxed feeling. His hug was warm and nice. He can stay like that forever. But there is a date to go to so they stopped hugging. "Okay here we are sir enjoy your date sir and sir's boyfriend."

Jake said to the two boys." Hey who said I was his boyfriend huh?" The smaller boy says jokely witch made Jake laugh. "Yeah yeah okay Mr not his boyfriend!" Jake says and leaves to leave the two boys alone for there date.

"That man doesn't know what he is saying! Who said I was your boyfriend huh??" The smaller boy said with a blushe on his face. "Yeah right your all red jeongin~;]" the taller teases the smaller boy. "WHATEVER!"

The smaller boy said and walks off. "Hey! Wait for me!!" The taller runs after his cute little boyfriend. "This is it jeongin.. d-do you like it?" Hyunjin said with a sacred voice. "I... I.. I LOVE IT!" The smaller boy says with a very happy face and funs up to the taller boy to give him a big hug.

"Its amazing! Its beautiful! Its perfect hyunjin!! Thank you so much!" The smaller boy says with jumping up and down. And the smaller boy wasn't thinking in his right mind and kiss the taller boy on his cheek without even knowing he did.

"I-I am glad you like it..!" The taller was surprised that the smaller boy did that buy didn't say anything. He just wanted to be in this moment forever. "Come on let's sit down! I wanna see the view!" The smaller boy said to the taller boy.

Without any word the taller sits down next to the smaller boy with a smile. He was very happy and glad the smaller boy liked his date. "Hey jeongin?" The taller asks the smaller boy with a shy voice. The smaller looked at him and said "hm?" With his nose.

"Can i.. I mean can we cuddle..?" The taller said with a shy voice but was looking into the smaller's eyes, and was waiting for an answer. "Um.. sure! I dont see why we can't do that." The smaller boy says was a smile on his face. And the two boys started to cuddle with each other, watching the sunset in a beautiful beach view. They stayed like for a hour they can stay like his forever and ever.

It was time to go eat there food and go back home but none of them wanted to move or wanted to eat right now so they stayed like that for a other hour or so.

---------------
Hey yall guess who is back! MEEEE I'm finally free!🎉 it was hell not writing or reading!😭 but im back and I will add new stuff every day! (If I have the time ofc) see you guys later! Byeee ilyg!!