chapter 5

Hyunjin's POV

I was looking at the boys who were dancing with the music. But I wonder why the shorter didn't dance with them. "Do I ask him? What if he becomes uncomfortable from the question?" I asked myself more then once. And I finally decided to ask him. "Hey jeongin why didn't you go dance with them? Is something wrong?" The fox like boy looked at me with a smile so I guess the question didn't make him uncomfortable? I hope so. "I'm not really good at dancing and I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. Haha" the fox like boy says while looking at his drink, and with a sad eyes. He hurts me to see him like this.

"Hey I bet thats a lie. I bet you are good at dancing but you are just scared." I said while looking into his eyes with a playful smile. I got up from my seat and tooked the fox like boys heads and dragged him on the dance floor with me. "Come on! It will be fun i promise." "Fine just one dance tho.." the fox like boy says while laughing and that made my heart skip a beat. His laughs are so cute and beautiful i want to hold him close to me forever and hear his laugh.

We danced to the song they played at the club and it was very fun. I can see the shorter was injoying it as well and that made me happy. "I don't know who said you were a bad dancer you are so good!" I said to the shorter one. Which I had a little laugh for an answer, I was very happy with the answer he give me. His smile his laughter his beautiful eyes, lips, his hair I loved everything about him. Even tho I didn't really know him that much.. I mean sure we only meat for one day. But I already loved him. He is kind cute he is funny he is beautiful he is smart he is everything I asked for and even more.

"Hey after can we go on a date? I really want to know more about you jeongin." I said to the shorter boy while looking at his eyes and with a smile so I wouldn't scare him. "Sure! I want to know more about you too!" "Alright then. Do you have time tomorrow? At 3 or 4?" I asked him with hope he would say yes. "Yeah I have time." "Okay I will pick you up tomorrow at 3 then." I smile at him. I was very happy I get to go on a date with the cutest most beautiful boy in my life. "Okay that sounds good to me. I should tell the others that I will go home." "I can take you there. If thats okay?" I asked him he was not answering me for some seconds and that made me very nervous.

"Okay and that way you know where my house is, to pick me up." He smile at me i stopping myself from hugging the cute little boy. "Alright!" I said to him "I will just text them let's go." He said while walking so I followed him out. "Wait.. thats your car?!" The shorter boy says while looking at me Which made me a little confuse. "Um yeah thats my car.. do you not like it?" I was very scared and nervous about the answer and I thought I was going to pass out. "No no no its beautiful! I never had a car like this so i was shocked!" I made a 'o' face to him. It was a black Bugatti car. I don't really like colors on my car so I just when with black and I thought the fox like boy didn't liked it and I was about the chang the color of it in a hart beat.

"I'm glad you like it.. I was worried haha." We got in the car and I tooked the fox like boy home. The drive was quiet, and I didn't really know what to say to him.. I'm not really good at making up a conversation. "Just turn right here and you will see my house!" The shorter boy says while smiling at me. It made me so happy to see him happy and I did as he told me, I saw his house and it was a small white house. It was cute like him, I wanted to go in but I'm sure that would be weird.. "here we are thank you jeongin I had a wonderful day." "No no! Thank you for coming really!" We both laughed and he got out my car i give him a small goodbye and saw him go into his house and I drive away.

"I hope jeongin will like our date tomorrow.. everything has to be perfect." I said to myself while going home and thinking about what to do for the date.

-----------
I hope you guys like itㅠㅠ I'm not good spelling because Korean is my first language. So if I made some spelling mistakes please tell me! Thank you for reading!♡♡