chapter 7

Jeongin pov

It was 8am and the date was at 10am I had 2 hours to get ready. I took a shower and picked out a outfit for the day. I wasn't sure if we are going out or if we are going inside. "Do I wear long pants and hoddie or do I wear a short skirt?" I was thinking for a second and picked a blue crop top with pink and a long pink pants and red shoes  to match with it.

 "Do I wear long pants and hoddie or do I wear a short skirt?" I was thinking for a second and picked a blue crop top with pink and a long pink pants and red shoes  to match with it

I fixed my hear a put little bit of pink eye shadow with little bit of glitter.

It was 9:30. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to eat at home or not. Hyunjin didn't say anything about what will we do today. It was a surprise.. I hope im not wearing anything that will mess this date up.. I heard the knock on the door. It must be hyunjin! But it was only 9:45? Why is he here early?

I opened the door and it wasn't hyunjin but it was a stranger.. "I'm sorry who are you?" I asked the stranger in front of my door. I didn't open the door all the way and it had a lock on it so you can only see a pick of my face. "Is this jeongin house?" The stranger asked me i didn't reply to his question because I was scared he might do something. "Yes.. what do you need?" I asked him getting ready to close the door if he does something funny.

"I'm hyunjin's friend! I'm hear to pick you up and meet up with hyunjin." The stranger said he didn't looked scary and he was talking to me very carefully and softly. "I thought he was going to pick me up.. why are you picking me up?" I asked him and he was looking around for a second before he responded.

"Because if he leaves the house rn there will be reporters everywhere, and news that he has a boyfriend and stuff.." the stranger said with a sad face. "Oh okay then I'm I going to his house?" "Yes you will do not worry I will protect you" he smiled at me which made me feel safe.

I opened the door to see two cars and 5 people in front of me. "Alright boys let's get him to our boss house safely!" The guy who i was talking to says to the other guys. I got in the first car, it was bit scary ngl but fun at the same time. I mean when will you ever feel rich? And have two car with 5 people protecting you??

"How far is the house sir?" I asked the driver which was the stranger I was talking at the door with. "Please call me Jake. And it will only take 10 minutes." Jake said to me with a smile. "Okay thank you sir I-I mean jake!" He laughed at me which made me laugh as well.

We got to hyunjin's house and wow! It was a big house with at least 25 rooms or more. I saw a swimming pool and a garden. It was beautiful and amazing, I wanted to look at it for hours. "We are here sir, be careful there will be people trying to take a picture of you." Jake said to me with a smile.

We got out of the car and danm there was alot of people in front of the house and they saw me and began to run at me to take pictures of me. I was worried, but Jake and other people helped me to get in the front gate.

I got in the house and it was so big it had a upstairs and the house was white. It was beautiful. I flowed Jake to lead me to the living room. It had a big TV and a while sofa that was big enough to fit 10 people at once.

It had a fire place and the carpet was so soft and it was also white. "He must really love white" i said to myself but Jake heard it and laughed "boss said white makes everything looked clean." He says while looking at me with a smile. "I will get boss and tell him that you are here." "Okay thank again jake" I said to him with and smile while sitting on the big ass sofa.

I waited about 5 minutes and I heard someone yelling my name. "Jeongin!! Your here!" I saw hyunjin running at me with a big smile and in a hugging moson. I sat up and give him a hag with a smile as well. "You look beautiful Jeongin.." Hyunjin said to me which made me blushe. "Glad you like it." I said while smiling him. He was wearing white shirt with white jacket (im sorry I dont know what they are calledㅠ) with jeans.

"You look great hyunjin!" I said to him and he gave me a big smile

"You look great hyunjin!" I said to him and he gave me a big smile. "Really?! I am so glad you like it! I wasn't sure if you will like it.." he said to me with a sad face. "I will like anything you wear hyunjin! You are handsome you look good in anything!" I said to him with giving him a big hug. "Thank you jeongin." He hugged back.

"Lets get ready to go on our date! Its already 10:20." Hyunjin says to me while grabbing my hand and bringing me with him to find Jake. "Jake! Where are you? We are ready to leave!" Hyunjin says while looking for Jake. "Okay boss we will have the car ready and have some extra cars with the boys just in case." Jake says while coming to us with a smile.

--------
So im back and bro my parents are making me go to a place where you like work out or something I have to be there for 5 days brooooo I hate life😭 i will be leaving at the 2th i will put as many as I can. Ily guys bye!