chapter 3

Jeongin gets home from the Cafe and takes a shower. After he checked his phone to have a new message form a unknown number. "Huh.. who is this?" The fox like boy says to himself while checking the message.

Unknown number

Unknown number
Hay! This is hyunjin from the cafe. I remember I didn't give you my number so I texted you first. Save my number cutie~ ;]

Cutie♡
Oh! Hello Hyunjin I will save your number thank you.

'Unknown number' has been changed to 'Hot guy from the Cafe◇'

Hot guy from the Cafe◇
You know I can see what you change my name to right?

Cutie♡
Omg.. I forgot about that! I'm sorry! This is so embarrassing..

Hot guy from the Cafe◇
Hahaha nah its fine. But you think I'm hot? ;]

Cutie♡
No comment.

Hot guy from the cafe◇
Your not changing the name so I will take that as a yes~ cutie~

Cutie♡
Enough about that! I have a question to ask you its a yes or no question.

Hot guy from the cafe◇
Okay what is it?

Cutie♡
Do you want to go to a club with me and my friends? If fine if you say no tho..

Hot guy from the cafe◇
Sure! I love clubs what time are we meeting?

Cutie♡
How about 5? Is that okay with you?

Hot guy from the cafe◇
5 is good! What is the name of the club?

Cutie♡
I think the name was 'rainbow club'

Hot guy from the cafe◇
Okay meet you at 5 cutie~;]

Cutie♡
Okay see you at 5!

"He said yes! I'm so glad he said yes. And I forgot he can see what I change his name too.. ughhhh its fine whatever.. I mean he is Hot so.. stop thinking about stuff like this jeongin! Stop being weird! Ugh.." the fox like boy says to himself and lays on his bed and gos to sleep.

------------
Wow I did 3 chapter in less then a hour I will start tomorrow because its 3 in the morning 😔 I hope you liked it!