Chapter 3: The Grimace Shake

A person at McDonald's was walking home with a grimace shake on his hand. When he sipped the grimace shake he died instantly. But then a purple blob appeared and looked down at the dead man.

Grimace: (smirk) One down and now Zane and his friends are next.

Meanwhile...

Zane was playing GTA with Fiona and Mordred and were shooting at everything in liberty city.

Fiona: Ok I'll admit this is a pretty fun game.

Clove then came up to them.

Clove: Hey guys have all of you heard the news?

Zane: (curious) Heard about what?

Clove: Pretty much this Grimace Shake have been killing people everyday.

Zane winced at the mention of the grimace shake.

Zane: I'm familiar with that drink that those guys made.

Mordred:(scared) Well I'm certainly not drinking that!

That's when Dr Eggman came inside the house and he was holding a grimace shake.

Zane: (scared) Eggman don't tell us that's the Grimace Shake you're holding?

Dr Eggman looked at Zane with a confused expression on his face.

Dr Eggman: (confused) Yes why?

Fiona: Get rid of it!

Eggman: Ok what got you guys so spooked?

Conquering Storm then appeared stealthily behind him.

Conquering Storm: That grimace shake is cursed!

Eggman jumped when the ninja lynx appeared behind him.

Eggman: What are you talking about?

Zane: Dude it kills people once they drink it!

Eggman was annoyed that everyone thinks the milkshake can kill people.

Eggman: (annoyed) Oh please I'll just drink it and prove it to all of you.

Everyone: Don't do it!!!

Eggman drank the grimace shake.

Dr Eggman: See nothing happened.

He soon started coughing and fell down to the floor dead. Everyone looked in shock. Mordred simply fainted.

Zane and his friends then felt someone was behind them. They saw a giant purple blob.

Grimace: Y'all are next!

Grimace attacks them but they all dodged the attack. Zane punches Grimace in the face. Grimace grabs Zane in the face and throws him at the wall Clove and Conquering Storm tried to double kicked him in the face but Grimace grabs both their legs and throws them in the kitchen.

Fiona tried to sneak attack him but Grimace grabs her at the face.

Grimace: You will all die!

Until a lightning came in and punched him so hard in the stomach that he was sent straight into the forest.

Zane and the others soon got backup and saw that it was Surge the Tenrec.

Surge: Geez never thought my day could get any weirder.

Zane: Yeah yeah thanks for the save Surge.

Surge: (surprised) How did-

Zane: Long story. But could you please revive Eggman?

Surge then walked over to the dead body of Dr Eggman and charged up her hands as she placed them on Eggman's chest.

Eggman gasps as he was brought back to life.

Eggman then looked at Zane and the others with a we told you so face.

Eggman: (annoyed) Ok ok I get it!

Zane and the others soon walked to the forest and saw that Grimace is gone.

Fiona: I have a bad feeling we're gonna see him again.

Conquering Storm: I hope so.

To be continued...