Chapter 3- The Introduction

I sat at the table inspecting the food. I contemplated eating anything probably because I had almost been poisoned before. I felt someone looking at me and jerked my head up to see Sagittarius. "Your food isn't poisoned Aries," he chucked and I felt my face flush and I looked down. I was never flustered or nervous around anyone- I was a badass. 

But I don't why, Sagittarius just gives me butterflies. I think I already had a crush on him and was already planning our wedding. When I looked up again, I saw Sagittarius laughing and teasing some other girl who looked like she wanted to kill him, but I could tell she found him amusing, hiding her smile. I glared at her with my piercing red eyes and didn't look away until she noticed. She looked confused and then just shrugged and turned away. 

I think her name was Virgo. Sagittarius was mine- I just know we were going to end up together even though I had just met him. It felt like he was my soulmate and no one was going to steal him from me. I had to make him pay attention to me. Suddenly, I had a bright idea. I made a thud sound and banged my leg against the table and shook it. 

Everyone turned to me, including Sagittarius. "Oww," I wined and fake cried. I quickly put ketchup on my leg and put it up on the chair. "Oh my god, are you alright? Poor thing," Sagittarius said, tending to the wound. All the other zodiacs looked at me too and when no one was looking, I looked at Virgo, caught her eye, and smirked. 

I saw her frown- I think she knew I was faking it. I didn't even know if she liked Sagittarius or not, but I was not risking it. I already felt like this girl was going to be my enemy. Virgo threw her lunch tray away and stormed out. "Virgo wait!" Pisces (I think) ran after her. "What happened to her?" Sagittarius asked, concerned. I winced again and he turned back towards me. Also, let me make something clear. I am not evil. In fact, I can be pretty nice when I wasn't ticked off. 

"Do you guys want to get to know each other?" a girl asked- who I was pretty sure was Libra. We all nodded. "I'll start- I'm Aries, Vampire, and apparently the leader," I said, remembering. "Isn't Virgo also the leader?" A girl named Capricorn asked. I twitched. "I'm official- she's the unofficial," I said sourly. "Well, I'm Taurus, Werewolf, and I'm the oldest," a boy said. We looked at the boy next to him and I was pretty sure everyone was intimidated by him except a blue-haired boy on the other side of him. 

"He's Gemini- demon. He looks scary but he's not as tough as he seems," the blue-haired boy who was Aquarius said. A girl by the name of Scorpio chuckled. Gemini rolled his eyes and glared at Aquarius. I guessed they were dorm mates. "I'm Aquarius by the way- Demon," he said. "C-cancer, Angel," a boy on the other side of the table nervously said. "I'm Leo- Werewolf," said the boy next to Aquarius, glaring at us all. I could see some of the girls from other tables looking at him, swooning. I mean, I guess he was handsome kind of? 

"Urm- I'm Libra- Vampire and one of the girls who just ran off is Pisces, she's an angel and my dorm mate," a girl across from me said. I saw her face twitch when she mentioned Pisces. I looked at her. I understood what that meant. "Well- I'm Scorpio- demon and that other girl who ran off is sadly my dorm-mate, Virgo," a girl next to Libra said. 

Her face turned sour when she introduced Virgo. Guess she didn't like her either. Join the club! "Sagittarius- Werewolf and all of you girls, get ready over heels for me," Sagittarius said cutely. Some of the girls rolled their eyes while the others just laughed. Well, he already had me.

 "Capricorn-Vampire and it's nice to meet you all," Capricorn was my roommate. She seemed pretty calm so I didn't mind sharing a dorm with her. She didn't say much though. Suddenly, the bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. I pretended to still be in pain as Sagittarius put his arm around me and helped me walk. I smiled but suddenly, my mood was ruined when I saw...