Chapter 6- Welcome

Capricorns POV

My eyes slowly opened but I shielded them right away. The was a burning bright light all around me. Was I dead? Last thing I remembered was being with the zodiacs, practicing our powers, and feeling a terrible pain, then blacking out. The light disappeared as soon as it had come.

I got up slowly and the first thing I saw was a beautiful flower arch. It was a bright day outside. I was standing on some sort of platform and that's all I could see past. In front of me was a building- a house. It had a beautiful flower arch and there were vines beautifully wrapped around the building. I walked up to the door and opened it revealing the inside.

It wasn't a mansion, but it was indeed glamorous. There was a living room area, a kitchen, a dining area, a master bedroom, and an office/library on the first floor. I walked around, exploring. I found the stairs and headed up to find 4 other bedrooms, a gym, and a small indoor arcade with a mini fridge. Just as I was wondering where the heck I was, I heard footsteps.

I swiveled around to see Pisces and Virgo who immediately tackled me. "Capricorn! You're here! How are you? How are the others?" Virgo pestered me. "Hey  Virgo, hey Pisces- I'm fine. Everyone else is alright too. It this that space home where we have to wait?" I asked. "Yep! It's actually really nice! It was pretty bland when I first got here, but me an Vir did some flower and water decor to make it feel homely," Pisces said, her arm around Virgo's shoulder.

"You guys learned how to use your powers?" I asked enthusiastically. "Yep! Did the rest of you?" Virgo asked back I nodded as they gave a delighted smile. "Virgo told me the whole story since I disappeared before hearing it. I'm terrified," Pisces said, looking away, holding in tears. I looked at her concerned and Virgo pulled her into a hug. "It'll be ok Pi- all of us will be together," I assured her, smiling. "Well we have just have to wait until everyone else arrives- let's give Cap a tour!" Virgo suggested, leading me around.

Later...
I was sitting on the couch, reading a book I had found in the library. It was an ancient looking old book but it was readable. Virgo and Pisces were adding more decorations. I decided to take a small walk. I walked over to the door and just as I was about to open it, it opened from the other way and slammed into my face, knocking me to the ground.

I winced. "Oh my god I am so sorry," a voice said. I looked up to see Cancer, looking shocked and worried. "Are you ok? are you hurt? Oh well of course you're hurt I just slammed a door into your face. I'm so stupid sometimes," he bend down to inspect my face. "Cancer calm down. I'm fine, it's just a bruise. Don't worry," I assured.

But he rushed to the kitchen and came back with an ice pack a few minutes later, applying my face. "Oh goodness! What happened? Cancer you're here!" It was Pisces. She rushed over to us, gave Cancer a quick hug, and looked down at me. "Are you ok?" she asked. "I'm alright," I assured.

The ice pack started dripping and Cancer noticed. He swirled his arms, and the ice pack became frozen again. "I love our powers," he sighed. He held his hand down to me and pulled me up. "I'm really sorry Ca-" before he could finish, I brushed my finger against his lips and shushed him.

"It was an accident. It's alright," I reassured as he flushed in embarrassment. We suddenly heard a thump noise right outside the door. I opened it to find Aries standing in the doorway, staring at the house. "Hey Capri- oh hey Cancer and Pi," Aries said, noticing us.

"Come in," I ushered her, as she strode into the house, gaping at the decor. "Who made those?" she asked quietly. "Me and Virgo didn't have much to do other than add some spice to this house," Pisces replied. Aries let out a small nod and sprouted a small fireball for no apparent reason.

Suddenly, Virgo stormed out. She looked livid. Her eyes darted around and stopped on the new face, but quickly averted from her. She didn't seem to find who she was looking for and immediately ran back upstairs. We stood in silence for a second until another thud sounded outside.

Aries POV

We sat in the living room, facing the dark screened TV. Almost everyone else had arrived except 1 person- Scorpio. Right on cue, the door swung open to reveal the dark haired girl in the doorway. All eyes shifted to her as she walked over and plopped down on the couch next to me.

We had gotten a message that had said when all everyone had arrived, we would get a message from the TV. "So...any info?" Scorpio whispered to me. I filled her in on everything I knew and she let out a long breath. Just then, the dark screen flashed to life and a male face appeared on the screen.

He had light skin, dark green hair, and matching eyes. He looked in his mid 20s. "Hello zodiacs!" his voice echoed. "My name is Ophiuchus and I will be your guide for this journey. As you may already know, you will be going to your corresponding species planet. Each will be facing a problem your team must solve to ensure your safe return. I trust all of you and  know that you will save our world. I promise to help you to the best of my abilities," he finished.

We all glanced at each other as he continued. "The first planet you will be visiting is the vampire planet. Aries, Libra, and Capricorn will be your leaders for this. You have an 15 minutes to each pack a backpack and then come back and meet here," he said as the TV glitched off.

We all rushed upstairs and started packing. I quickly grabbed the first backpack I saw and stuffed food, water, tools, and the vampire repellent I always had. I knew the rest of the zodiacs would need it. I trudged back down the stairs with the backpack to see everyone else ready.

At that moment, a sudden blinding light flashed in the form of a circle, temporarily blinding me. When it finally cleared, a blue wavy sort of portal figure was standing in front of us. "Wow," Aquarius breathed. "Are we sure about this?" Capricorn added suspiciously. "I don't think we have much of a choice," Taurus answered.

"Well...what are we waiting for?" Leo exclaimed, and without another thought, he jumped in. "Leo!" multiple voices screaming across the room, including myself. "We better hurry, we don't want to get separated," Sagittarius said in a rush. We all took one final look at each other and jumped in.