Chapter 4- We're rich?

-Taurus's POV-

I looked in the mirror and quickly got changed. Did I look too casual? Eh- I didn't really care. Earlier at lunch, the zodiacs had decided to go out for dinner to get to know each other better. I didn't really know where since Aries decided to keep it a secret. I decided to just were normal clothes and wing it. I walked out and knocked on my roommates dorm, Cancer. "Come in," I heard a quiet voice. I opened the door to see Cancer wearing a suit, biting his lip. "Am I overdressed?" he asked nervously, looking at my outfit. 

"Well, I don't really know where we're going so..." I shrugged. "I'm going to change, give me a minute," he said quickly, rushing into the bathroom. I stood in his room, looking around. He came out, wearing more casual clothing. "I hope the girls aren't wearing dresses, it's going to make me feel so informal," he said, looking away. "You'll be fine, let's go," I assured as we walked out of our dorm. Since all our dorms were in the same corridor, we had decided to wait for everyone. As I closed the door behind us, I saw 2 people standing outside of each dorm except the first one on the left. 

I remembered everyone's name from earlier. Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Pieces, Leo Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius, and Cancer and I. So Scorpio and Virgo were missing. I greeted everyone as we all looked at the empty door. We heard noise coming from inside and after a minute, the door slammed open as Scorpio walked out, rolling her eyes. "Come on! You're gonna make us late!" Scorpio griped, dragging Virgo out. "I told you, I'm not coming! And get your filthy hands off me," Virgo yelped, twisting out of her grip. 

"Yes you are so suck it up and deal with it. Gosh you're annoying," Scorpio said, dragging her back out and closing the door. Virgo stormed off to the elevator as we all just stood their confused. "Come on. We're already late- we don't have time to waste on her," Aries said grabbing Capricorns wrist and walked to the elevator as we all just followed her. "Are we going to take a cab or?" Leo asked. "Not exactly..." Aries trailed off, reaching for something in her purse as we left the lobby. 

"Shoot it's not...." we looked up to see Virgo holding an ancient looking parchment in her hand. "I have it," she mumbled and muttered something under her breath. Suddenly 2 cars appeared in front of us as we gasped and stepped back. "H-how did you..." Cancer stared in shock. "No idea- look at this paper," Virgo said, throwing something at us. Aries grabbed it and scowled at Virgo who had gotten in the very back of one of the cars. "It's a spell that this school has that makes cars appear- not really sure why and how" Aries shrugged. 

We decided 6 in each car, the girls in one and us boys in the other. I volunteered to drive with Cancer in the passenger deer, Leo and Sagittarius in the second row, and Gemini and Aquarius in the back. Aries finally gave me the address of some Italian restaurant as we drove, making small talk. When we finally arrive, we entered the restaurant and gasped. This looked like a fancy 5 star restaurant with chandeliers and fancy furniture and floors. "Can we...can we afford this?" Capricorn asked, looking around. 

"Don't know how, but we can," Aries said sheepishly as she checked in. "Follow me!" the lady said. She led us to a long booth, enough space for 6 people on each side. Virgo immediately sat in the very corner/end of the booth, looking out the window. Sagittarius slid in next to her and put his arm around her, smirking. "Move you idiot," Scorpio pushed him out, taking his spot. Virgo raised an eyebrow. "Thank me later," Scorpio muttered. "I have claustrophobia- I need to sit in the isle," Aquarius quickly claimed. "I'll sit in the other isle," Pisces volunteered. Aries slid in next to Scorpio, followers by Capricorn, Libra, and finally Pisces in the isle. 

Sagittarius claimed the other corner across from Virgo and Leo sat next to him followed by Gemini, Cancer, me, and finally Aquarius. Just as we sat down, a waiter came over with water and menus. I stared at the menu, trying to decide. I was a foodie by heart and was seriously considering ordering everything. "Arghh!" I groaned. "What's wrong mate?" Leo asked, craning his neck towards me. "I can't decide what to get," I admitted dryly. After a few minutes, the waiter came back over, ready to take our orders. I quickly gave mine, and then started overthinking if I had chose the right think. 

Cancer noticed my expression and assured me. "So... what do you guys think of those planets and miss sun?" Libra asked randomly. "Honestly, I think this all too confusing," Sagittarius shrugged. "Probably just a bunch of bull shit," Gemini murmured. We all turned towards him. I think that was the first thing I had heard him say since I met him. "Pessimistic much?" Pisces whispered under her breath, which Gemini didn't seem to hear. Before things could get anymore awkward, the food arrived and it smelled like heaven. The second the waiter put the food on our table, I started stuffing my face. 

"Slow your roll champ," Aquarius chuckled. "He loves food," Cancer said, backing me up. "Can you blame him? This is delicious!" Libra exclaimed. "At least someone agrees with me," I said, but with my mouth full, it sounded like gibberish. Libra, Sagittarius, Leo, Scorpio, and I were stuffing our face with food while Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces were eating with "manners" because Aries thought it was "proper etiquette" and Virgo was just picking at her food and had not eaten any of it. 

"Are you going to eat or?" Scorpio asked, rolling her eyes. "If you don't want your food, I'll have it," I piped up, still eating. "Na- she'll give it to me right V?" Sagittarius begged. "Please Virgo!" Leo pleaded. She just stared at us. "You guys eat like pigs- but here," she said, sliding the plate to us as we rushed to get it. "You're not going to eat at all?" Capricorn asked, concerned. "I'm...not hungry," Virgo declared, wiping her mouth with a napkin, although she hadn't eaten anything, so I really didn't see the point. 

"Gemini, why are you so quiet?" Pisces asked, looking towards him, squinting. "Because I can be. And I barley know you all I'm not going to be all talky-wacky," he grumbled. "God- I was just asking, no need to be so rude," Pisces snapped back. "Oh really? Well-" he was cut off by Aries interfering. "Hey, hey both of you stop it. We all have some enemies but a restaurant is not the place to fight," she said, side-glancing at Virgo and back. Just then, the waiter passed by and Aquarius asked for the bill. Virgo took it from him, and her eyes widened as she read the bill. 

"Oh my god- cocktails? Who the fuck ordered 5 COCKTAILS?" she screeched as people turned towards her. "Guilty..." Scorpio and Sagittarius said in unison. She stared at the several empty dishes and glasses on our table and took a deep breath. "If you're gonna be cheap then-" Aries couldn't finish, being cut off by Virgo. "1,090 dollars? THAT'S CHEAP? REALLY?" Virgo fumed, as we stared at her and the bill. I don't think anyone had expected the bill to rack up that much. She whipped out her credit card, quickly slid it in, payed, slammed the machine down, and shoved by everyone in the booth and stormed out of the restaurant. 

We all sat there in silence for a minute, still riling in everything that just happened. "She didn't even eat anything and she payed for the everyone? Now I feel terrible," I said, guilt washing over me as several others nodded. "Don't be so dramatic, no one asked her to pay," Aries said, as we packed up our stuff and left the restaurant. When we got out, we didn't see Virgo anywhere. "She probably flew back," Libra suggested, scrunching her eyebrows. We quickly got into the cars and drove back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Scorpio's POV-

I walked into my dorm to see everything perfectly tidy and clean. I felt a bit taken aback- I didn't remember our dorm being this clean. I looked into my room which hadn't been tidied up and immediately realized what happened. I knocked on Virgo's door and heard a "Leave!" but let myself in anyways. "I think I clearly told you to leave," she narrowed her eyes. "Ya ya I don't want to be here either but even I have a heart. This is from...everyone," I said, handing her about a thousand dollars. 

Her eyes widened. "We didn't think it was fair that you payed for the whole thing and didn't even eat anything so we split the bill," I explained. She looked at the money and back at me. "Uh...we'll thank you I guess," she said, swallowing. "Ya whatever," I said, leaving and slamming the door behind me.