Mediterranean homesick blues

MK grabbed a tip. A mime grabbed it from her.

"get back here you blue faced freak!" she yelled, running after it.

"Or we could just get another tip- aaaaand, she's gone." Gina sighed "Oh well."

Dwayne Jr looked at her. The screen showed Gina in a frame with all that shit Rodney saw when he looked at our queens Scarlett, Sammy and Jasmine and that bitch Amy.

"Hey." he said, before deepening his voice "I mean, uh, hey."

"Hey. I'm Gina." Gina replied. She held out her hand to shake his, but her hand was grabbed and shook by his dad instead.

"Nice to meet ya! Dwayne Senior!" he introduced himself "I see you've already met junior! This kid, ha ha! Great little guy!" he blabbered.

"dad..." Junior hissed, incredibly embarrassed.

"I mean, he does act up sometimes, but they always do when they near puberty." Dwayne Senior continued to blabber.

"G! I got our tip! Let's go!" MK called.

"Coming!" Gina yelled back, before turning to Dwayne Senior and Junior "It was nice meeting you." She ran over to her partner.

"Take the train to Calanque de Maubois on the Mediterranean coast and search the station for your next tip" MK read.

Explanationnnnnn

"Teams must take the train south to Calanque de Maubois off the skirts of the Mediterranean coast, famous for it's beaches with sand so fine you want it to get in your shorts! The red cliffs are one of the many beautiful destinations down here"

The screen shows Don at the beach in a speedo (🤮)

"Did I mention the beaches are awesome? because they are!" he said.

A crab snapped his speedo against his butt.

"AH!"

Explanation overrrrrr

Gina and MK ran to the footpath and saw a bunch of cabs.

"Do we try and catch one?" Gina said.

"There has to be an easier way to get to the train station..." MK said, scanning the street "Bingo! Subway!"

"Yes!" Gina said.

They both got on a subway to the train station and got on a train with the Cadets, Surfers, Father and Son, ice Dancers, and Best Friends.

"There's the Don Box!" Dwayne said, pointing at the Don Box.

The teams grabbed tips.

"It's a Botch or Watch. Who want's to swim with... *gasp* SHARKS!?" Brody exclaimed.

Explanationnnnnn

"Yes, sharks. In this Botch or watch, whoever didn't draw the caricature in paris has to swim to this part of the Mediterranean and retrieve a tip off the dorsal fin of a great white-"

Don reached for a tip, only to have the shark lunge at him, making him scream in horror.

"Ummm..." he said, trying to regain his composure "Try that again and you'll get a taste of this!"

He shook his fist at the shark.

"Huh? Wanna dance with the widow maker?" he taunted.

The shark lunged at him aagin, making him scream again.