Hawaiian honey ruin.

Gina grabbed a tip. "Take a donkey cart to Bucharest and fly to Hawaii." she read.

Explanationnnnnn

"Hawaii! Home of beautiful sunshine, ukuleles, and shirts that should only be worn ironically. Once teams land, they'll need to find this Don box."

Don noticed the Don Box was wearing one of the aforementioned shirts that should only ever be worn ironically.

He put his finger on his ear piece.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. Was that you, wardrobe?"

Explanation overrrrr

They got onto a cart with the Sisters, Reality show pros and Ice Dancers.

Kitty and Owen started playing charades while Gina watched in amusement as Owen couldn't seem to guess what Kitty was acting out.

"Oh oh! I'm good at this game! ummmm, rectangle face? Goal posts? Oh! A box of candy!" Owen guessed. Kitty facepalmed.

Jacques and Josee rolled their eyes.

Duel confessional

Ice dancers

Josee: playing is for children. We stay focused on our goals at all times!

Jacques: *Proud of himself.* I'm so focused, I haven't washed my boxers since the race started!

Josee: *Disturbed.* That's not focused. That's just gross.

Jacques: Weeeeell, maybe some people think your lucky rabbit's foot is gross? Eh?

Josee: *Takes it out and talks to it.* Don't listen to him Bun Bun *kisses it.*

End

"Cheesecake?" Owen guessed.

Kitty facepalmed "Click" she said, pretending to take a picture.

"Oh! Exploding chocolate cheesecake!" Owen exclaimed.

"Camera! It's camera! She said click! How did you not get that?! Did you hear that?" Emma exploded. She turned to Noah, who was staring at her "How do you put up with this all day?" she asked "Umm, hello? Earth to weirdo? Hello? HELLO?!".

Noah kept staring at her with a dreamy expression.

The screen panned to MK glancing around, looking bored.

She saw Josee's rabbit foot sticking out of her pocket.

Flashbackkkkkk

MK's walking past the duel confessional space.

"I'm not superstitious at all. It's just that I believe that this rabbit's foot is responsible for everything good in my life." Josee's voice said from inside.

Flashback overrrrrr

MK smirked to herself. The cart hit a bump. MK took the opportunity to grab Josee's rabbit foot.

Confessional

MK: *Tosses the rabbits foot in the air and catches it.* Boom baby. *Grins*

End

The cart arrived at the airport, and they all got tickets, then got on the plane.

A local gave them leis made or orchids.

"Cute." Gina thanked, before using hers to tie her hair in a bun which stayed like that the rest of the episode.

Noah was about to get a tip, but Emma shoved him to the ground.