xChapter 49 - Mail-In Requests (Finale)

Hatred. It's something that many people use to fuel themselves. Whether it's hatred for minor inconveniences or people, it's something everyone is all too familiar with.

And for Draco Maleby, he is no exception. As a popular freshman at Seastar High, he's made a name for himself for hating the north side with every cell in his body. So much so that many fellow freshmen follow him around and follow his commands.

Yet there's something he and many people who are blinded by hatred are blind to. And that is walking into a losing battle.

As he and several of Seastar High's kids rush towards Blanko & Alex, they were about to realize just how dumb they were to challenge these two.

Alex sees three people swing their fists at him, and he manages to duck and then deliver uppercuts to all the people who swung at him, most of them fall; however, for the few still standing, Alex delivers gut punches to all of them. Blanko rushes toward 3 of the Seastar High kids and performs a roundhouse kick into the head of one of them, sending that person into the person next to him, knocking them both out. Blanko then delivers several jabs into the other person there until he falls.

"Three-for-three huh?" Blanko says as he rushes towards Draco, "This guy's mine!"

"Not if I get to him first!" Alex yells as he too rushes toward Draco.

Draco screams as he flails his arms, "DON'T HURT ME!!!"

Unfortunately for Draco, Alex & Blanko both deliver simultaneous attacks on the fellow freshmen; Blanko hits him with a spinning back kick while Alex delivers an overhand straight. These two attacks cause Draco to let out a very weird gasp as he falls to the ground unconscious.

Seeing just how quickly the two mopped the floor with them, the still conscious seastar high kids grab their unconscious brethren and make a retreat.

"For people who like to stir up trouble they sure are a bunch of cowards," Alex remarks as he waves his hand.

"Yeah thanks for the help," Blanko says as he sighs, "But now I'm going to have to clean all this up."

Alex looks around to see several pieces of shattered glass from broken jars, some blood, and some dirt.

"Yeah this sure sucks," Alex says.

"Yeah, it would be nice if a friend could help me clean this up," Blanko says while glancing at Alex.

"Yeah that would be cool," Alex says before he helps the stunned Hamster & Bennet carry their groceries and leave, "Anyways I'll see you around man!"

Blanko groans as Alex, Hamster, & Bennet leave, making Blanko the only one to clean up the whole mess. And to make matters worse, the two also took the dry white wine with them.

"He's gonna hear about this next time we work out," Blanko murmurs as he continues to clean.

REQUEST COMPLETE!

___________________________________________

At Starlight High, Ronnie and Marcus are running down the halls and into the gym, looking for X.

"He couldn't have gone far!" Ronnie says as the two slowly look around the gym.

The two pass by the bleachers only to hear the noise of someone eating popcorn on them. The two look to see X Locke sitting in the top row.

"Uh, play ball?" X suggests.

Unfortunately for him, both Ronnie & Marcus block off the exits before he can make his escape.

"X if you don't do your homework then you'll probably fail the grade," Marcus says.

"Wait really? Shit, I guess I have to do it," X says as he walks toward Marcus.