Author's Note

This note isn't necessary by any means, but I just wanted you readers to prep yourself, I just gone and done being finished with this book, I wrote down the summary of the upcoming chapters, and have the next chapter lined up, finishing the rest will be a breeze, I hope you end up enjoying it as much as I did thinking of the plot, for future references I won't have much changed, it's not like me to switch scenes with my OC to fit in my story, meaning I like to either make up scenes that change the narrative, remove scenes to fit my storyline, or if I'm desperate I keep the scene but change my OC's script.

There I go again ranting, but then again I tend to do that at late hours of the day, which it is now by the way. And it doesn't help that I need to be up early tomorrow, so, now that I said what I wanted to, I hope you find your wait worth it, I'll be starting publishing from tomorrow, and will probably, hopefully get it done before the end of next week.

Making the publishing schedule as such:

Chapter 2 - Tuesday (tomorrow)
Chapter 3 - Saturday (22/07)
Chapter 4 (finale and epilogue) - Monday (24/07)

If I add in an epilogue that's separate from chapter 4 it'll probably be a short one, and published on Wednesday (26/07)

Again sorry for the long wait.

xoxo, hanan.