Important Author's Note

Hi everyone,
It's been a while I know, and also I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna hate after seeing that it's not an update but please bare with me, I'm in my fourth semester in college and I had some online exams and some researches I had to do, but I'm done with everything and free to write.

So I already said this on my board but I guess no one really looks at those that much, so I'll say it again, now I wrote the description for chimera back in early 2019 I think and I put the book aside to focus on my other book 'The Rivers' since this one hadn't gained that much fans at the time since I had just published the first book, anyway getting off course, so I forgot how I was gonna go with the poly and I wrote a couple of chapters then when I went back to check everything I realized I didn't follow the plot I wrote, so, a very long so here, I wanted to ask you guys what you wanted, do you want me to post what I already wrote and fix the description to match or do you want me to stay on course with the old plot and rewrite the chapters.

Here is the new description if you want my already written chapters;

Skylar and Ethan has been together for a little under two years when everything changed. Now they don't see each other that much unless assigned to a mission together, and that's rare. What happens when the world becomes in danger and the IMF has nothing but to send their best, and they meet again in a mission. Did Skylar move on? Did Ethan? Will the mission go smoothly or will it have kinks? And most importantly will they rekindle their love or was it gone and done with?

That's it I know it's shitty I had to do it on the spot, I literally just woke up it's 12:30 something here, I was supposed to wake up at 10, but I kinda closed my alarm and went back to sleep.

So don't forget to tell me which one you, I'll give it a week, in which I'll rewrite the chapters, so that I'll have both and once the week's up, I'll post what the majority of you had to choose.

Stay safe, stay home,

Xoxo
Hanan