P R O L O G U E

Pandora University, is a very well-known prestigious boarding school in the whole country. Every students enrolled in the university, are all required to stay in the school's own dormitory. Which favor some of the parents who don't want to accept their child with gift, they said, their gifts defined their soul.

The Pandora University is known to be the only university, who accepts students with gifts. Each of the students holds different gifts that were given to them, the moment they were born in this world. All of them has different gift, some have similarities, while there are few who was given more.

Like; the gift of being able to see the past, just by staring at an object, or anything, even a person. But this gift is only active if the person, who was given use it, tho sometimes if the person who was gifted with this kind of ability is out of focus, it could lead to misery. With mess up mind, could cause chaos within itself. Because it would create a tragedy scenario till it becomes reality, affecting everyone on the space. Including the person has it. If it happens to them and see themselves either the one who'll end up losing their lives, or the one taking ones life, then it's inevitable.

The school committee have decided, to not accept anyone with this kind of gift, as they don't wanna repeat a history. Where an old female student, who have this gift leads a chaos after being in a mess due to, too much stress. She starve herself, sleepless and during class she would always stare at nowhere, till one day she started screaming, saying she saw the class on fire, and everyone die including her. However none of them listen, and was laughed at, till the very day, everyone cried in agony. With the female student who foreseen it. Just like her vision, she was there at the middle, laughing as she's the one who created the fire, taking everyone's life. Since then, the whole country declared to cease them, after what a neurosurgeon, explained to them about this kind of gift, which he called "vision".

According to him, people with this kind of gift has the tendency to see both past and future. Depending on how the person will handle this, in the end, it will still all end up being a tragedy, just like what happened to the whole class. And right after the statement of that doctor, Pandora University has decided to not accept students with kind of gift... How would they know, if the students will decide to keep it with themselves?

And little did they know, a whole lot new history was about to happen. Beyond everyone's imagination.

August 1, first day of school. A day everyone awaits to come. And now, it's the day, students have been waiting. They can't wait till they show off their gifts, and use it as a scheme to other students.

They ventured the hallways, going left and right, looking for their designated classroom. Meeting new faces every turn. "What'sssssss uuuup!" A boy shouted, making everybody halt on their track taking time, as they turn their heads to the owner of the voice. The hallway fell silent. And the moment they saw the boy, everyone went back to their business as if nothing ever happened. "Is that how to greet your schoolmate? To ignore?" He was in disbelief as no one responded to his greeting.

"It's because nobody knows you yet, Jerald." His friend, who was black-haired guy, he has a bangs covering his round small eyes, that adores his friendly face. And a good posture to be precise. With his look, everybody can tell he'll top his class.

"Right, right!" Jerald, the most outgoing person replied to his friend, Alganier. They were friends since highschool, and it was great to see them still a close friends up till now. And the two has the exact opposite personality. Everyone wonder how they became friends. "Let's see, what's happening there." There is seems like commotion happening in the bulletin board, so the two squeeze themselves to see what's in there. And there, they saw the poster, everyone's been talking about.

"ANNOUNCEMENT!

Greetings to all, welcome to Pandora University. May this make you feel at home, even if you're away from your family. We would like to inform everyone, that, by the end of semester, we will be picking top 10 students to be part of our school officers.

These students will have access to everything on the school! And many privileges are on the way!

Don't miss out, if you wanna be one of it! Do everything, think outside the box, keep your spot! "

"Do you think it will work, doctor?"

"Why do you think not? There are many things in the school, even with the best gift can't access. Just like the top floor of library, oh how many students convinced their parents paying half million just to go there." She grin, twirling her glass of champagne in motion as she watch the students go wild. "We want a gifted intelligent students, not stupid, Harry."

"So what guarantee us, that we'll get a real intelligent students, and not a cheater?" Harry questioned, in an obvious way, he dislike the idea of using the kids for their own possession.

"It's not all about academic, Harry. It's your mind, your brain that makes you intelligent, not your remarks. Your brain works as it operates your mind to make you think of a way. A way which only intelligent people can think of, their minds work times two than the average person. So if they manage to enter the top 10.." She sips her champagne. "Then they have it." Her heels echoed at the room, as she made her way to her swivel chair. "As long as we don't have those vision freaks—" She stop, looking directly at Harry's eyes. "Inform everyone, if they ever encounter someone with that kind of gift, send them right away to the black door."

"Everyone has the right to live the way they wanted, no matter who or what they are, and shouldn't be looked at like they are some kind of monsters."