chapter 5

Katsuki swam along the rocks of the coast, his body moved gracefully through the clear blue waters. His eyes searched around, looking for something.

He seemed to have found it, eyes narrowing and his mouth stretched into a wide grin, his pearly fangs glimmering from the sun shining through the shallow waters.

Another mer, about the size of him came into view. His black hair mixed with red at the tips, swayed behind him as he swam at top speeds. His heavy tail swished rapidly behind him, disturbing any sense of calm around them.

"Bakgou! "

Katsuki turned to the red merman, his face a slight scowl. The object he picked up was quickly shoved into a satchel around his waist.

"What is it? "

Kirishima came to a stop in front of him. He was tired from swimming so far, leaning against a nearby rock, he looked up. Red met red as he spoke.

" The scouts..... The scouts you sent out came back. They found it. They found the ship. "

_____

_____

_____

_____

A heavy hand gripped his neck tightly, squeezing the air out of him by the minute, the omega struggled, trying to pry the alphas hands off his throat but it was no use.

"You stupid bitch!" Shigiraki growled at his face, his gloved hand tightening around his neck.

Izuku recoiled, the putrid scent of angry alpha invaded his senses. His instincts where heightened, shoulders raised and body completely tense. He wasnt accpecting the incoming attack.

"I told you NOT to drop anything! You can't even do that!" Shigiraki threw him down, the omega landed on his back at the alphas feet. Izuku cast his eyes to the crete of gold he was carrying, seeing a golden gauntlet rolling on the floor next to where he was standing. He didn't even notice it had fallen out, he was already struggling to carry a crete full of solid gold along with other treasures.
He winced, already imagining what his punishment for this would be.

Izuku was now 18, 5 years on this ship and he had a pretty good idea what was in store for him. Day by day, his mind grew more clouded. Waking up, going through the motions of what was expected.... He had no purpose in life. He gave up about a year ago on the idea of ever getting off the ship. Ever since....that night, he was locked in a cell below the ship each night, guards were doubled on each watch. There was no escape now.

Lowering his head, izuku silently stood up, shigiraki grabbed his wrist, squeezing it tight as he led the omega down below the deck.

Izuku shook slightly, but he did not cry. No, if he'd cry he'd make it worse.
Shigiraki harshly pushed him forward, letting him fall to his knees. His skin his the prickly wood of the deck, already stained with old and recent blood.

"Head down." The alpha growled out, going to a create near by, rummaging around until he found the weapon of his choosing. The alpha took out the ling rope of leather, small spikes and pieces of twisted metal were woven into the ends. It was the whip, a pretty common punishment for most of his deeds of clumsiness. Hes just glad Toga or Dabi wasn't sent down to him.

Shigiraki raised the whip above him, before snapping his wrist downward, the whip coming down in a swift motion to make a loud CRACK against the Omega's back.

The metals and whip it's self reopened old wounds, making new ones as well. Izuku stiffened, bunching over and biting his tongue to not let out any noises. He couldn't help the silent tears running down his cheeks. So he just closed his eyes, preparing for the worst.