chapter 9

//WARNING: NSFW//

When izuku invites him into his nest, katsuki felt everything, all self control just snap.

Immediately, izuku cages him in, wrapping his arms around his torso to pull him in closer. Katsuki happily obligated, letting his strong tail keep his balance behind him.

"Kacchan...... Off.... Please... " izuku tugged at his clothes, weakly trying to pull them off. His body ran hot, the fever engulfing his being and taking over his senses. All his thoughts were reduced to mush, one thing on his mind.

He needed to be filled, pupped and fucked NOW.

The alpha above him wasted no time in testing off any leftover clothing he had on, or anything in general keeping the view of his mate from him.

Sweat gleamed off izuku body, his flushed cheeks were puffed out slightly, his mouth formed a little 'o'clock shape when a scaled soft palm rubbed against his sensitive clit, red and begging for attention.

"A-ah! ~" izukus back arched, head thrown back in pleasure when the hand rubbed at a faster pace.

"Izuku.... " katsuki rasped out, his deep voice was edged with a predatory growl. The blond couldn't help the passionate kiss that followed, hungry and primal.

Izuku leaned I to the kiss, his mind and body going light as a soft purr began to seep through the air. Katsuki responded back with his own deep croon, full of lust and desire.

Izukus body started to shake, his arms wrapping around katsuki together as he came closer to his climax. Izuku felt tests well up in the corners of his eyes, gathering at the ends. "K... Kach- kacchan! " izuku cried put, breaking the kiss to throw his head back further as he came. His slick squirted across katsukis torso, the ambrosia dripping down the black and orange scales.

The alpha laid deku down on his back, letting him catch his breath and calm down from his high. Meanwhile, greatly rubbing his slit to edge out his cock. The intimidating 10 inch barbed dick made izukus heat ridden mind stop, both with excitement and some fear.

How the hell was that thing going to fit in him?

Izuku quickly guessed that alphan mermaids were naturally bigger then human alphas. The information was to much for his dazed thoughts.

Katsuki only smirked down at the Omega, taking his length into his hands to guide it towards that aching slicked up cunt.

Katsuki put their foreheads together as he gently pushed in, letting his angry cock head push past those juicy pussy lips, and into the tight heat behind it.

"Fuck! " katsuki grunted out, squeezing his eyes shut as his cock was milked in that tight cunt. All the while, izuku had stars in his eyes. The barbs on his cock push past his most sensitive spots, the cock itself going deeper and deeper inside of him until he felt the alpha bottom out.

The Omega couldn't even talk, the pleasure mixed with the pain from the impossible stretch felt so good his mind couldn't catch up. So this is what sex could feel like. No panic or stress, no forceful alpha above you. Just pleasure and love.

Katsuki was at his last straw. He was trying so hard to keep his cool, to take it slow but it was hard when you had the grip of heavens crafted pussy wrapped around your cock. The alphas was hovering above him panting like a dog.

All it took was a simple whimper, full of neediness to make him loose it.

His hips snapped forward, each yr just getting faster then the last. Slick gushed out of the Omega, leaving him a moaning, squaling mess of fucked out heat. Katsuki couldn't help it, his perfect mate was below him, in need of him. How could he ever refuse?

"A-ah! Kacchan! Please! Please kacchan! " izuku encouraged him, crying out as he spread hisegs further apart to give the alpha better access.

"Fucking- take it! Fuck so tight! " the blonde was breathing out heavy  his mind going blurred to everything around him expect the Omega below him.

The sounds of skin slapping and slick squlenching filled the cave, echoing off the rock walls. The twos scents mingled together, filling the room to the brim of their lustful doings.

Katsuki by now had izuku stretched into a mating press, holding his legs down next his his head as his pounded into that bright red pussy.

Izukus head was running a millioniles an hour, yet standing still at the same time. Nothing could have prepared him for how good this felt. As for katsuki, well he found a whole nother reason to live. He would kill for this pussy, anything to sink to this hot heat everyday and worship the being it belonged to.

He loved izuku with all his heart, so now he gets to make him feel it.

Looking down at his unmarked scent gland, the blondes fangs start to show. Claiming venom formed inside of his mouth, his jaw opening, ready to sink down onto that beautiful unmarked neck to claim what was his.

"Kacchan.. "

Katsuki looked down into izukus eyes

Izuku bared his neck, offering himself to the alpha, the only one he could ever want.

And so katsuki did it, lunging forwards, teeth barred and snapping down.

Izuku let out a long moan, filthy and loud. Katsukis knot started to form, his cock inflating to lock itself it as he came, flooding the Omega's walls with his cum.

Izuku could feel it being driven into him, the sensation of being filled to the brim with alphan seed and his scent gland being marked was to much for him.

Soon he started to drift off, his eyes growing heavy as katsuki pulled back. His knot still in place, most likely not going down for awhile.

The last thing he ft was string arms around him, hugging him protectively, keeping him secure and safe.

The last hing he heard, was low crooning, and promises of the alphas love for him.

Izuku shut his eyes, and fell into a satisfied sleep.