chapter 8

When Izuku woke up, the first thing he noticed was strong, large arms wrapped around him.

The cave was slightly lit, the morning sun was only able to peak it's way through with cracks and small holes.

The sound of birds out side along with the crashing of the waves brought comfort. But the person holding him made him feel the most at home.

Izuku took time to study his new mates face. His blonde spiky hair fell softly over his face. His face, normally full of sharp expressions and features was now calmed. Sleep over took him and gave him an almost soft look.

The Omega couldn't help but bring a hand up, softly swiping his thumb over the cheek of the mer. He looked so at peace.

Unlike last night.

The reality that kacchan went down on him made his cheeks brighten and his heart stamper. The were mates. Well, going to be mates.

Technically, you weren't officially mates until you had mated and successfully bonded. But the promise of them being one meant they were basically 'engaged' in biological terms.

He was finally going to have a happy life.

Smiling, izuku raised his head slightly, gently kissing that soft, slightly scaled sun kissed cheek. Katsuki only grunted, snuggling closer to the eya I'm his arms.

He really didn't want to get up, not when he was as comfy as he was.

"Kacchan..... It's morning... " 

grumbling, katsuki answered back, still not opening his eyes.

"S' fucking early. The sun just rose... Not even 5 yet...... "

Oh. Izuku guesses he was used to waking up really early.

"S- sorry.... You can go back to sle-"

His sentence was cut short when he was rolled on his back, his arms pinned to his side and soft lips on his.

Izuku melted into the kiss. His Omega wouldn't stop purring, katsuki seemed to enjoy that. Izuku felt his mind go foggy, his body felt like jello in the men's hands. All it took was one kiss and the Omega felt he was floating.

Katsuki kissed him softly for awhile before pulling back. His long tail was dragging along the sand floor, the fins flicking some into the air. The alpha nuzzled izukus neck, taking in large amounts of his scent. Katsuki felt like he was in heaven. He had his Omega in his arms, safe and sway from danger.

There was only one thing that that he was waiting for.

"Deku...... "

"Hmm? " izuku rolled his head to the side, the small nest they made was a thousand times more comfortable then a wooden floor. His body felt heavy for some reason, like a tiredness that he's been pushing back for ages was now washing over him in a large wave. He was used to being up early, sure but he's never been tired like this before. It was like his body knew that he was safe so it turned off survival mode and was now giving in.

"When's...... Your Heat? "

Izuku looked up at the mer, his eyes a little wider now. He'd forgotten about that.

"I... I don't know. I've never actually had one yet. So I don't have a cycle I can go off of or anything....."

Katsuki was sure at that. Never had a heat? He knew that logically that probably helped him while he was on the ship, but biologically it wasn't good for his body. This meant his first heat would be painful to make up for all the time his body should have been gradually growing. Instead it would have to catch up in the span of one to two weeks.