Just Another Bored Day

"Pete. Buddy. Come on sleepyhead, you've gotta wake up unless you wanna be late for school." Came a comforting familiar voice. 

"Tony?"

"Ya kid it's me." The voice - identified as Tony - said. 

Peter slowly sat up in his bed, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes as he looked up at Tony. 

"Glad to have you back in the land if the living," Tony remarked. "I made breakfast. After you're done eating go change and Happy'll drive you."

The two of them walked out of the bedroom and instead of eating at the penthouse kitchen like whenever he stayed over, they took the elevator down three floors to the Avengers common floor. Peter would've been confused had he registered the fact that he was in the Avengers common room instead of the penthouse but he was honestly to sleepy to care.

"I was the first to wake so I made breakfast for everyone," Tony explained to the half-awake Peter. "So might as well have it here. But we could still eat upstairs if you want to."

"’S okay. Here’s fine.” Peter said as he looked up. Then he nearly fell out of his chair as he saw Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye sitting on the top of the refrigerator wearing only his boxers and eating the food (which was french toast and bacon) that Tony made.

“Hey kid,” Clint greeted, not bothered that he was only wearing one piece of clothing in front of other people.

”Hi Mr Hawkeye sir.”

Clint chuckled and turned to Tony in disbelief.

”Is this really your kid Stark?” Clint asked, “Cause I definitely don’t remember the last time you were that polite.”

“Just eat your damn food Legolas and go do whatever it is you do.” Tony snarked.

”See what I mean kid?”

”I completely understand you Mr Hawkeye sir,” Peter agreed. “Dad can be really annoying sometimes.”

”You little shit. You’re fired.”

”You can’t fire me.” Peter stated.

”You’re right… I can’t.” Tony admitted.

Peter triumphantly smirked as the three of them settled into an easy atmosphere. Tony making more food while Clint was chewing really and Peter practically inhaled his food. As he walked out of the kitchen and up to his room, his enhanced hearing picked up on how Clint had made a comment and how fast he ate his food. And Peter laughed. Clint or the Rogues for the matter, do not know that he was Spider-Man. Maybe that should be a topic he and Tony should discuss another day when they have the floor all to themselves.

But right now, Peter needed to get changed quick and go down to the lobby where he was sure Happy would be at in a minute or so. And Peter really did not want to face an unhappy and disgruntled Happy. Hence, he just pulled out the first thing he saw and put it on him in what must have been a world record for putting clothes on. Peter reached for his bag, ran out of his room and towards the elevator which opened just as he reached it and Tony walked out of it.

“Hey Pete-”

”Sorry dad gotta go real quick. Bye. See you after school!” Peter bid as he rushed into the elevator. He watched as the doors closed but not before Peter was able to catch Tony’s fond shake of a head. 

The moment Peter heard the ding of the elevator having reached ground floor, he bolted out of it, coming to a halt just outside the glass doors of Stark Industries, where - as Peter had predicted - Happy stood looking at his watch obviously waiting for him to come.