We Forgot To Tell Peter...

Peter awoke to the throbbing of his throat on a Friday morning. He could already tell it was sore and painful just by gulping down saliva. Oh he hated it when he got a sore throat. Sure to some people, it's just a sore throat, but to Peter, a sore throat usually meant phlegm. 

Which then progresses into a running nose to a horrible cough and if the virus is really nasty, a fever. 

He looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table, groaning when he saw it was only 4 in the morning and he was definitely sure no one except maybe Tony, would be awake. So he turned to the next best thing, FRIDAY. 

"Hey um FRIDAY?" Peter asked quietly, wincing slightly at the dryness of his throat. (Honestly, what did he eat or do to get this?) "Is anyone currently awake?"

"I'm afraid not. Boss has only just went to sleep four hours ago and to the persistence of Miss Potts, needs his eight hours of sleep." FRIDAY informed just as quietly. "But perhaps you would like me to alert Boss that you are awake?" She added. 

"Um no. Don't wake Tony up please. He needs to rest." Peter replied to the AI. 

And he climbed out of his bed when he felt a little hot all of a sudden and went to take a quick cold shower and brush his teeth. (You know daily hygiene and what not)

Obviously now he was definitely awake and could not sleep back so he went to the common floor kitchen (out of habit) where he scrounged for some food that wouldn't agitate his throat. He had read somewhere that soft foods that are easy to chew and swallow were the best, so eventually he pulled out a box of cereal and a carton of milk from the fridge to soften said cereal. 

"Little spider's awake I see." 

"Hey Nat. Not surprised your awake at this time." Peter replied. 

The woman slowly and quietly walked over to him, leaning on the kitchen counter as she studied him with curious eyes. 

"So what brings you out if bed this hour?" She asked, sitting down next to him and grabbing the cereal and milk. 

"Couldn't sleep." He lied, face impassive as he ate. 

Natasha seemed to drop the matter of why he was awake and concentrated on her food. 

"Since you can't sleep, how 'bout we go train a bit?" Natasha suggested.

The idea seemed welcoming to Peter, as he had nothing to do for the next two hours before he went to school. 

"Sure." He answered as he finished his last spoon of cereal. 

Natasha smirked and finished her bowl a moments later, placing hers and Peter's in the dishwasher before the both of them headed to the training room floors below them. 

"You know you're a lot like your father." Natasha commented as they walked out of the lift. 

"How so?" Peter innocently asked. 

"You both have horrible sleep regimes, lie and keep a lot of secrets." 

Peter kept quiet. 

Welp, he already suslected that Natasha knew. It wasn't to big of a surprise, he knew he could trust her. 

"Spider-Man? Ya I knew that you knew about it." Peter mumbled. 

Natasha spared him a glance, "You're okay with me knowing about it?"

"Yea. I can trust you." Peter admitted, he then turned the her and looked her dead in the eye. "Right?" He asked with a sharp edge in his tone. 

Natasha smirked.