A School Field Trip's Chaotic Hours

They were headed for lunch at the moment. Everybody was still giving him stares, except Ned and MJ cause they already knew. But he still felt uneasy, he wasn't really one for attention if you didn't know that by now. He hated it when all eyes we're on him. It's just embarrassing. 

'But not as embarrassing as what you're putting me through dad' Peter thought sourly, knowing Tony was probably cackling away somewhere in the tower. 

"I'll watch the table you go get what you want to eat," Peter muttered to Ned and MJ as they reached the cafeteria. 

"Do they have pizza? I wonder if they have pepperoni, you ham and cheese, or bacon." Ned excitely murnured. 

"They have all three on one. It's number 15 at Stall 5." Peter told him, sitting down on one if the metal seats that surrounded a table in a corner. 

He was looking around the place when he spotted a familiar male figure seating a few tables away, trying to hide his face in the pretense of reading a newspaper. 

Who even reads newspapers nowadays? 

"Uncle Rhodey is that you?" Peter called to the man with the unmistakable leg braces. 

"You found me!" He said sarcastically as he put the newspaper down. "And before you ask, Tones put me up to this." He added as he walked over to Peter seating next to him. 

Peter sighed, "Next thing you know Mr Rogers, and Mr Wilson are gonna be at the Avengers museum we're gonna visit later."

The Avengers Museum and the History of Stark Industries Museum was a must go when your taking a tour of the tower. And since Peter's team hasn't been to either yet, he's sure they're going to them sooner or later. But when he saw Rhodey's impressed face, he knew that he and his classmates are going to see Captain-fucking-America and Falcon when they're going to Avengers Museum later. 

Peter knocked his head on the table and groaned. (And it's not because of the pain when he hit the table) Rhodey laughed at his antics, patting his back lightly as he continued laughing. 

"You're no better than Tony, Uncle Rhodey." Peter murmured. 

"I think you'll change your mind at the end of the day." Rhodey added with a smirk. 

"Peter is that War Machine next to you?" Ned exclaimed as he saw the famous figure sitting next to a grumbling Peter. 

"Hey. Your Ned right? Peter's talks about you a lot."

"Oh my god War Machine knows my name."

"Have fun talking with him. I'm gonna get food." Peter mumbled as he walked away, already hearing Ned ask an amused Rhodey a bunch of questions. 

Peter walked along the long aisle of stalls, not knowing what to choose, finally deciding on the Shawarma shop he has fallen in love so very fortunately fallen in love with. 

"Hey Mr Ibrahim. The usual please." Peter ordered. 

Mr Ibrahim nodded before going to the tall tower of meat. 

"Shouldn't you be in school kid?" Mr Ibrahim asked. 

"Yeah. But I've got a field trip to the tower today." Peter replied, leaning onto the front desk as he breathed in the delicious smell of Shawarma. 

"Imagine that. Field trip to your own home. Stark's probably going to embarrass the heck outta ya."

"Oh he's already doing that." Peter deadpanned as Mr Ibrahim handed him his piping hit Shawarma. "Thanks Mr Ibrahim." Peter added as he paid for the food with his incredibly stocked Stark Industries credit card that Tony had given him.