Act 1:01 Replay♡

" Ring! Ring!!" As the phone alarm rang in MC's ears, she opened her eyes to see the sun in her face. She stopped her alarm and checked the time. It was 6:30 and time for MC to get ready for school. MC got up from her bed and looked for her uniform. " What happened to my school uniform, the blue one. I left it on the chair." She moved her pile of clothes off her chair and found the uniform. MC quickly put in on and went to the kitchen. She found a note on the table that read " MC, I'm going to work. Remember to have some milk and eggs for breakfast!" Her mother almost never eats with her at breakfast from all the work.

MC walked over to the door to get the milk from the mailbox(door thingy if you know what I'm saying). She found a small carton of milk and took it. MC made herself a toasted bun and a boiled with a glass of milk. She ate slowly and quietly until she there was only the boiled egg left.

* I don't want to eat this* 

* It's gross*

* Hard boiled eggs are disgusting*

Time Skip...

MC was sitting on the bus on her way to school. To pass the time she was checking out the posts on WeCat(the cat version of WeChat). The first one she saw was from cute piggy. 

Cute Piggy

" The weather has been getting colder recently, causing many stray cats and dogs to crawl underneath cars seeking warmth, so be careful when starting your car for your morning commute!"

Nature Monthly

" The Morpho Helena butterfly lives primarily in the tropical rain forests of northern South America. Its opened wings look like a shining halo against a bright blue sky.

Crying Porky

" Paint my son"

Time Skip...

MC was in her class just finishing an exam. The teacher handed out her test paper that had an A+ on it. " You did great in the mock exam. Keep that up and you'll be able to get into the top classes." He praised. " Aww! Thanks, teacher!" MC thanked smiling. Though, she didn't exactly feel proud of herself. " It's your own hard work that brought you this far. Remember to have your parents sign off." " Oh... Right..." 

It was lunch time and MC checked her phone. She got a text from her mom saying:

Mom:

I'll be home late tonight. Have dinner by yourself.

MC: Okay, got it.

Mom: Remember to lock the doors when you get home.

Mom: And could you buy some things for me at the Supermarket? Buy some instant noodles, laundry detergent, and a pineapple bun.

Time Skip...

MC was at the supermarket with the list in her hand. She got the noodles( spicy kind), laundry detergent, and a pineapple bun. MC payed for the groceries and thought " This stuff seems kind of expensive." 

MC walked home which wasn't that far away from her house. When she got home she checked to see if she locked the door. MC went to the kitchen to make her " dinner". She opened her noodle pack, put the bits of food in, and poured hot water into it. MC walked over to the table and ate.

MC then went into her room to look at the latest update on WeCat. There was one post from her favorite idol.

Luna

Time Skip

Time Skip...

" I'm so sleepy... but I'll have to set up the bed first." MC put all her clothes back on the chair. She then laid down in her covers and turned the lamp off and went to sleep...

Morning...

" Ring!! Ring!!" MC's alarm blared louder than it did yesterday. She put it one remind me later. MC could at least get some more sleep at least. Then it made that annoying sound again, and she finally turned it off and got ready for school.

Time Skip...

MC was hiding her phone to secretly like a few posts before the teacher saw. But he kept turning around and she was caught quickly caught. " Is something the matter? You seem distracted lately. You'll fall behind this way. Try to focus. Your a senior now. One slip up and you'll fall behind everyone else." The teacher scold.

* I want to draw*

* What*

* Your a senior?*

* How long until this is over?*

* So annoying!*

* I don't wanna study.*

* I just want to draw.*

MC kept her thoughts to herself but she wanted to say those things to him so badly. But, she just kept quiet.

In PE...

MC saw a girl jump roping really fast and all the boys looked at her. They were amazed and praised her, but MC felt insecure and held her stomach while trying not to cry. 

Time Skip at Home...

MC was packing her clothes into her box at home.

Another Time Skip...

MC was in class secretly reading manga instead of doing her work. She tried to keep low but the teacher kept turning around and caught her again. " You scored badly on the exam this time. I've told you before you need to stay focus in class. I'll have to call your mother if this keeps up.

* So naggy.*

* All they know is to meet the parents.*

* I want to go out.*

* How irritating.*

MC didn't like her school very much. She just wanted to do what she loved without worries or exams to think about.