04 Slice of Heaven♡

The teacher set up a poster in the classroom that read " National Exam Time Remaining: 99 days." While the teacher was explaining about the exam, the classmates were worried that they would not pass. Meanwhile, MC was trying to sneak a pad in her sleeve for " you know what". She walked in the halls on her way to the women's restroom.

When she was done, MC found Oliver waiting for her outside in the school uniform. " Oliver? Why are you here?" MC asked, a bit confused. " I'm here to attend school. Are you not feeling well?" " It's a little difficult to breathe." " Let's go get some fresh air on the rooftop." Oliver suggested. " But, self study..." MC trailed off when Oliver grabbed her hand and led her to the door where the rooftop is. MC blushed while Oliver wasn't looking. Oliver unlocked the passcode to the door and went out while still holding MC's hand. They both gazed at the beautiful scenery from above as the wind whistled in their hair.

" It's really pretty." MC said breaking the silence. " Yeah, I used to come here to space out whenever I was feeling unhappy. MC looked at and said " Thanks Oliver." MC felt like she needed the comfort and not have to think about anything else. Oliver perked up his ears. " MC, look over there." MC took a picture of the beautiful scenery and posted on WeCat.

Oliver took out a rice salmon ball. " Try this out, this is my favorite human food." " Wow! Salmon tastes and smells so good!" As Oliver and MC took a bite, they both smiled and talked for a bit more. " MC." " Yes?" " Are you feeling a little better?" Oliver asked blinking innocently. MC smiled and said " Much better." " Oh, I learned many interesting things during my time in school. Thank you for your suggestion!" Oliver said with a grin. MC looked down for a moment said " Actually, I've been really envious that you can go do things without any worry, and not think about the future and reality." MC always thought that when people grow p they always have to have a future that's right for them. She thought that if she didn't have a future that she would be a nobody and be a burden on others. 

" Well, it's true that I used to not think about much in the past, but now, I think that I have something that I want to do." What is it?" Oliver closed his eyes and smiled. " It might sound crazy, but I want to become someone like MC!" She blushed when she heard that. " Someone who has dreams who will look after and help many people and animals." Oliver continued. " Ah... I'm just an ordinary person, I'm nowhere as good as you are saying." " Thats not true! I feel that you are amazing. You're kind, strong, and you draw pretty things!" MC blushed harder by every word Oliver had said. " Whatever your dreams may be, you'll definitely be able to fulfill them." Oliver's inspiring words went deep into MC's head. She thought about, but she wasn't so sure. " Can I do it?" MC asked quietly. " MC, if it's you, you can definitely do anything." MC looked into Oliver's dark orange eyes. He had a look that said ' I believe in you' and a warm smile. MC closed her eyes and smiled again. " Then you must work hard toward your dreams too." Oliver's eyes were shining as he said " Let's work hard together then. How do humans make a promise?" MC thought and said " Pinky promise?" MC held out her pinkie waiting for Oliver. He stuck out his pinkie and slowly moved his towards MC's. Soon, their pinkies were intertwined with each other's. " Her pinkie is so small and soft..." Oliver thought blushing.

Time Skip... 

The days on the poster for the exam were getting closer and closer to the day. MC was studying hard while Oliver was lying around in his cat form. He slept everywhere like on the books, desk, even on MC's head while she was still working. MC was working hard on her sketches too by practicing 3D shapes and drawing the furniture sometimes. She would always paint or sketch in her little sketchbook to get into one of her art classes someday. 

While MC was on her way to school in the bus, she decided to do a crossword puzzle to keep her occupied. 

The day of the exam was almost here, and MC was a bit worried if she would pass or fail...