why should I?

" you. YOU LET HER DIE! How could you? "

"I-i didn't "

" Sakura I didn't expect you to be so jealous that you even let her die"

"..no"

Sasuke was about to attack me but was stopped by naruto who looked at me with disappointment. I was trembling. I looked at everyone's face. They all looked at me with shock, pity , anger and disappointment. I was pale , I felt like at any moment I was going to faint . It was getting hard for me to breath.

Why?

Why no one believes me?

Why are you looking at me like as if I am a criminal?

Wasn't it enough to support my love of my life and my best friend who loved each other? Wasn't it enough to not make any drama out of it?

All my life I wanted sasuke and wanted to give him a happy life . Even was willing to betray konoha. But at the end what I get? The news of my love and best friend in love with each other?

With great difficulty I surpassed my urge to scream and tears after learning to fact and huged her just to not hold any grudge against them . And I did. I didn't even appere infront of them or Any members of konoha 12. But naruto, ino and kakashi came to visit me. They say my health was not good as I was busy in the hospital day and night.

After 1 month I found out that she was pregnant. My heart ached so much that it was getting hard for me to breath. And I fainted. And they have the face to come and ask me to be the one to deliver the baby . I faked a smile and said yes. After 9 months hinata died from blood loss. I tried my best but couldn't save her. I activated my byakugou but it was too late.

They blame me because of it. They say I was jealous . And I am selfish. Why ? Haven't I given enough? If it weren't for me the baby was also going to die. But no one was listen to me. They antagonize me as if i am a villain in their love story.

No one. No one in the room looked like they would believe me no matter how much I scream and let it out. I looked back at hinats body on which sasuke was crying so badly . I never thought I would see the Uchiha sasuke cry like this. My eyes gradually become dull. I decided what to do next which will definitely make them happy. Atleast I would not die with any regrets. I faked a bright smile and said.

Sakura:"Hey ! I have a way to make her alive again. 😊"

Everyone looked at me with shock expression. Sasuke approached me and grabbed my shoulder with both hands tightly enough to leave purple marks , but I didn't show any discomfort instead I was smiling.

Sasuke:"Can you ? Can you revive her ? Do it ! Do anything you can as long as she is alive"

Sakura:"ofc. But you all need to get out of the room and come in 15 minuits later so that i dont get distracted😊"

Naruto :"sakura. What are you going to do ? "

Ah even you don't believe me do you?

Sakura :"i am going to do my job as a doctor and a friend😊"

They all looked at me with suspicious eyes then decided to go out taking the baby.

I felt like throwing up. Sat down on the bed and looked at hinata . How luckey is she. She has a perfect figure ,was Born into a clan, was protected and trained to be usefull . It was her fault she too unfocused on her ninja carrier. At at the end everything turned out to be well for her. She got recognized by her father , neji began to be protective of her , even got naruto's love which she alwaysed yarned for. And unexpectedly even sasuke's.