timeskip

Sakura pov :

It has been 5 years since that tragedy.  I can never forgive  those bastards who killed that lady . My mom in this life. Even if I get to know her only for few minutes , I felt her eternal love for me. And this pendent, what is it for? But it is very important to my mother . And I guess those bastards were after this pendent and me.

There is a picture of a 9 tail for who looked liked kurama is inside this pendent

There is a picture of a 9 tail for who looked liked kurama is inside this pendent . I told grandfather and he said it's something called 'bit beast ' . In this world there is a game called 'beyblade ' . You need to have a spinning top like this called blade to play this game.

If one of the opponents bayblade is out of the ring then the other party will win

If one of the opponents bayblade is out of the ring then the other party will win. It's very simple but if you have a bit beast , it's a whole new level. I was never interested in that. Instead I trained my body to gain that inhumane strength again. I don't have Chakra but my strength is more then an average human. I went to gymnastics class, karate and different type of martial arts classes,  archery, sword Wilding, etc. Learned different languages I guess about 9 of them . And even went to singing class. I was provided with everything I wanted.

The BBA members were like my family.  They treat me so well as if I am their princess. It also helped me to overcome the nightmare I used to have about my past. Suddenly grandpa entered my room .

Mr Dickenson:"Hello my princess.  Today i have to discuss something important with you."

Sakura:"what is it grandpa? "

Mr Dickenson: " well today i am going to announce you as my higher and many other company CEO's will also be present . "

Sakura :"oh ok......WAIT WAHT? I AM GOING TO BE BBA'S HEAD? NO WAY!!!!"

Mr Dickenson:"hahaha not now child. When you are 18 year old. "

Sakura:"oh well then.. but are you sure?"

Mr Dickenson:"i wouldn't have make the decision if i was not sure. And i know you will be the best leader . Since you are my granddaughter after all . HoHoHo"

These words.. These words ment to me so much .. I have always wanted to be usefull... to make everyone proud of me in the past. But at the end all I got was the looks of disappointment from them . And now. Here he is so confident that he made such a big choice just for me..