Shuli Lizao

Sakura pov :

Next weekend I again went to meet kai but I was sent away by the butler.  He said that master kai was busy and couldn't meet me . What the hell? I wonder what's so important than our every weekend meeting? I decided to leave the matter and went back home.

I again visited him next weekend but got the same answer.  Now I was feeling uneasy.  I decided to visit him every day.  I yelled from the outside but got no response.  The most suspicious thing was that the butler didn't even let me in.

It continued for 2 months.  But one day ..

Butler:" Sorry miss Sakura, but young master is not here."

Sakura:" w-what do you mean by 'not here'?"

Butler:" he went back to Russia with master hiwatari. "

I paled. Why? Why didn't he contact me? Wasn't I his first friend? Dame you, kai! ...But.. why am I not ready to believe it? 

Sakura:" Give me his contact number.  I will talk to him."

Butler:" i am sorry, miss, but i can't. Young master forbided me."

Sakura:" What... he... forbided? He knew i was gonna contact him?"

Butler:" ... yes."* guilty face*

Sakura:" .. haha..fine... if that's what he wants."

I turned my back and left that place and went back home. I am so foolish. I guess  Past life's lesson wasn't enough for me to learn the cruel reality. What was I even expecting with my cursed fate? It's better to be alone. * dull eyes*

After I reached home, I immediately changed my clothes and trained my body until I drained all my energy. I vow to myself that I,  Sakura H. Dickenson will never trust anyone easily.

Suddenly, my pendent began to shine. I opened it and

Sakura:" WOW.. WHAT IN THE "*GASP*

I saw the 9 tails before 12 feet away from me and... HE WAS GOING TO ATTACK ME????!?!!??!?!

I tried to dodge it, but I noticed something. Instead of attacking me, he was going towards my bayblade and entered it.

WHAT? WHY DID YOU ENTER THERE? COME OUT!!!

I approached the beyblade and saw that the same pattern of the 9 tails, which was in the pendent, is now instead my beyblade.

I was about to touch it, but I fainted on the ground because of exhaustion.

The next day, I woke up and realized that I was in my bed. I guess it was Lia who put me here.

I noticed my blade was still in the same position as the last time I saw it .. with ... 9 TAILS ON IT? I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING!!

??:" It's not a dream kid."

Sakura:" wha- who are you? "

??:" I am the 9 tails in your blade. Call me  kitsune. "

Sakura:" c-can tail beast talk to their masters?"

Kitsune:" No. They can't. But i can. You will know the reason when the time comes . Your Highness. "

Sakura:" Hey, call me Sakura . Also, I am not from any royal family for you to call me like that."

Kitsune:" hehehe, as you wish princess Sakura."

Uhh, so I look like any Disney princess? Everyone calls me a princess here, even my tail beast.

Kitsune:" Princess . You must learn to wield the bayblade . This is your destiny. "