Tyson

6 years later~~

<Sakura pov:>

It has been 6 years... and many things have changed..

I was thinking about life when someone hugged me from behind.

??:"Wow, isn't it the person who was the world beyblade champion for straight 3 years ? But why didn't you join since 3 years ago?"

Yes. Just after a month, I tamed my bit beast. I decided to participate in the world championship and won 3 tines in a row. I got bored and decided to quit but didn't expect to see kai the next year..

Sakura :" Nice to meet you too .. Shuli. And I lose interest in it. Simple. "

Shuli:" So instead, you decide to be the world champion in Martial arts? "

Sakura:" It's for my own benefit, Shuli. Also, how was your trip? "

Shuli.. this girl who was weak and shy has now transformed into a brave and confident girl...

"Just like me in my past life..."

Shuli:" Omg, this trip was horrible. THE PLANE DIDN'T HAVE MY FAVORITE SNACKS"

Sakura:" omg so sad."* sarcasticly*

Shuli:" Ahhhhh Sakuraaaaa -chan~~~"* wines*

Sakura:" Shuli, get off."

Shuli:" fine~~~~ OH next Monday is the tournament, right? You are not gonna participate?"

Sakura:" Ah yeah.. and no. I am not. I prefer to sit and enjoy like grandpa. "

Shuli:" Aww, since when did you get so boring????"* pouts*

Sakura:" Sigh. Anyways, how was your karate class?"

Shuli:" Yep. It was great! I love to see their faces when they lose to me . Hahahahah,

Sakura:" And about that?"

Shuli suddenly became serious and smiled with narrow eyes.

Shuli:" Everything is fine, and many crimes have been reduced.. Sannin."

I smiled... in the underworld, I am famous as The sannin. The crime dealer. It started since the day I saved her. People began to get scared of me and decided to get on the safe side by joining me to reduce crime. shortly after Shuli also joined me. It was like a timepass for me. But it was nice to hear that people are not insecure about their safety outside. especially for girls.

Sakura:" shuli ... did you do your homework?"

Shuli suddenly flinched. She turned around to run away, but I caught her by the collar and dragged her to the study table.

Sakura:" i am going outside.. when i come back, i should see all the homework done. Understand?"

Shuli:" H-hai"* scared*

Sakura :" Good."

I went out with my sannin dress up. Shuli and I always stick together like sisters, and there is one more person who is close to us. And I was going to meet him now.

I called him and told him to wait on top of xxx building. I took the lift and reached the top floor. I walked out of the elevator, and I was welcomed by some noise.. of course, it was not for me. I walked toward the sound and saw a bunch of kids playing with beyblace. Eyryone was busy with the game, so they didn't notice me. And there he is. Kyo. The boy whom I was going to meet and ... the one I beat up and told to spread the news of the sannin.

From that day onwards, he became my secret messenger and told me every action of the underworld. After shuli joined , she also cooperated with him.

He saw me and immediately ran towards me.