lost

Author pov:

In another world, a lady was  running  fast through the woods while carrying a newborn baby in her arms while being chased by some men's.

Some of her hair moved out from her cape , which was surprisingly the colour pink

Some of her hair moved out from her cape , which was surprisingly the colour pink. The baby started to move in her arms and slowly opened her eyes. And look at the golden and red eyes infront of her.
Finally the lady found a place to hide. But only for a while.

Lady : "huh? Ah my princess has opened her eyes? Ahh i wish we could be together a little longer but my time is running out" *hah . Hah* inhel ***exhale * "Sakura take this. *Gives a pendent* .

 This is your destiny

This is your destiny.  You have to come back my baby. "

They here the men's were getting closer . She quickly hid the baby under the near by bush .

Lady :"baby please.  Don't make noise ok? Mama doesn't know if she could ever come back but you must know one thing.  Your parents loves you the most. "*teras fell down from her eyes. Her red eye turned into golden. * "good bye. My daughter.  Princess Sakura"

She began to run again leaving her there . While carrying a log as the  substitute of the baby .

*BLOOD WARNING ⚠️ SKIP IF YOU WANT*

Man 1 :"THERE ! CATCH HER. "

man2 :*shoots an arrow*"HAH GOT HER"

man 3:*grabs her hair * "HAH DID YOU THINK YOU WOULD GET AWAY FROM US ? KILL THE BABY"

Lady:"NOOO NOT MY BABY! KILL ME INSTEAD."

Man 4:"what the? WHERE IS THE BABY? BITCH? WHERE IS SHE? "

Lady: "HAHAHAHAHHA do u think i will tell you ? "*spits on his face*"over my dead body"

Men 4 :"THEN DIE BITCH"

Her neck was slashed and her body was stabbed multiple times by those men's. The scean was hideous.  Only a monster could do this.

Man 1: "now should we find the baby? "

Man3 :"hah that bastard will die anyway because there is no one in this are and not to mention there are wild animals who can finish our work"*smirks*

Man2:"HAHAHAH NICE ONE BUDDY . LETS GO AND CELEBRATE"

Man 4 :"shut up . We have to inform first then we will enjoy"

Man 2 :"oh yeah right. I ALMOST  forgot"

  The men went back to their place leaving the body to rot since no one lives near by.

*OK the blood part is over*

Thankfully there was a research team of BBA who went to the forest for some research. 

Researcher 1:"huh ? What is that smell? " *goes near the bushes* hum? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"*Faints*

Researcher 2:"HUH? WHAT HAPPENED? OH MY GOD! GUYS THERE IS A DEAD BODY . EVERONE .OVER HERE."

Everyone rushed to the spot and were horrified to see the scean. They immediately called the police meanwhile some searched around the place to find some clues but instead heard a baby's cry.

They rushed to the spot and found an adorable newborn baby with pink hair and green eyes and a purple rhombus in her forhead. Also in  her hand there was a mysterious pendent . She moved her arms toward one of the girl who carried her without any hesitation.  One of them tried to took her pendent from her but instead was slapped on the hand by her . As if she knows what is that . The police came and and inspected the body while the researchers went back to BBA with the baby.

Researcher 2:"sir we have an urgent news."

Mr Dickenson : "what? What happened? Clam down first"

Researcher 4 :"we found a baby with a mysterious pendent in her hand . Also that pendent is not normal.  We also found a dead body. Probably it was her mother. She was killed brutally"

Mr. Dickenson :"oh poor child. How old the baby?"

Researcher 1:"it seems like she is barely a month old"

Mr. Dickenson:"what ? Where is she now? Take me to her"

Researcher 3 :"yes . Please follow me"

When they reached Sakura's room , Mr. Dickenson was surprised to see such a cute creature. 

Mr Dickenson:"awww

Mr Dickenson:"awww . Who might this little girl be? " *he said getting closer to her*

Sakura's eyes meet Mr Dickenson's . Somehow she felt she could believe him. Mr Dickenson saw the pendent.

Mr Dickenson:'Humm. It's indeed an interesting pendent but.. we should focus on the baby. Poor soul just lost everything the moment she was born. Wait ' " How about i adopt her as my granddaughter? "

.......

There was a moment of silence then ,

Everyone present in the room: "WAAAHHHHTTT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? "

Mr Dickenson:"hahaha . Ofcourse.  I wanted a granddaughter of my own . And since fate has brought her to me , why not take the chance? Also i am sure she will make me proud someday in the future"*with a gental smile*

Sakura kept staring at him. He decided to pick her up which she didn't resist.  Instead leaned into his arms enjoying the warmth from him. Now no one can stop Mr Dickenson to declare her as his granddaughter. 

Mr Dickenson:"so what should we name you? "

Sakura pointed outside the window.  He turned his head to the fingers direction and saw the field was covered with cherry blossom trees . My Dickenson understood what will be her name.

Mr Dickenson:"humm. I have decided.  Your name will be SAKURA HARUNO DICKENSON. "

everyone liked the name which was given to her. But Sakura was silent all the time and instead was checking out the environment around her.

.....................................................................
So I decided to post new chapter before Saturday because only the easy subject are left . But the chapters of the other stories I will release tomorrow I guess. Idk .

Well Hope you like this chapter ❤️