Holy Bitbeast

( Remainder, Sakura will call Kai , Kai-kun .)

Sakura pov:

Blader DJ: "W-what a shocking outcome!! One of the competent defeated all 20 of the participants all by himself! Rai Kon, a contestant from China,  is specially admitted into this tournament and is the winner of block-D!!!"

'Hum. A blader carrying a bit-beast. It would have been surprising news if he had not won. yeah,? Is that Tyson and Kenne?'

Blader DJ: " The players for the semi-finals are selected! The first match will be between Max Tate and Kai Hiwatari! Followed by Tyson Granger and Rai Kon!"

After the announcement, I called them.

Sakura:" Yo guys! Up here!!"

They looked in my direction.

Kenne:" Oh hey Sakura! And Mr. Dickenson!"

The three of us went to see Max in the common area.

Tyson:" Oh, you don't look too worried about this!"

Max: "I have no reason to! No problem! "

Kenne:" You will face Kai in the semifinals, so best of luck !"

Sakura:" Best of luck, Max. And don't underestimate your opponent too much. But be confident! "

Max:" Thanks for the reminder, Sakura-chan!!"

Tyson:" Yeah,  Kai is a tough one, but be sure to win and wait for me in the finals!"

Max:" Of course! No matter how strong the opponent is, I will defeat them! Tyson, that's a promise!"

Tyson:" That's great!!"

They clap their hand together.

' Why do I feel like I already know the outcome?... sigh. '

Kenne:" That's the spirit!!"

They ran outside and I followed them but suddenly Max's father called him and we paused.

Max's dad: " Ah, Max. "

Max:" Huh? What is it?"

Max's dad:" Take this!"

He throws a pendent towards Max, and he catches it. But.. as soon as he caught it, my Beyblade moved.

'A..bitbeast? That pendent is like mine...'

Max:" This.. is mom's pendent. "

Max's dad:" That's right, it's your mother's pendent.  Keep it as a lucky charm. "

Max: "Dad.. "* he smiled*

'That indeed will be your lucky charm, Maxy.'

Sakura:" Let's go."

Tyson/Max:" Yeah!!"

We started walking towards the stadium, and they were telling the players to get ready and get there.

Tyson:" Hey, after the tournament is over, let's go to hotsprings!!"

We halted our steps when we saw a finger come out from the room. It was... Kai-kun. Max approached him with open arms, avoiding a serious tone.

Max:" HEY KAI!!!"* happy to see him*

'IS HE SERIOUS???'

Max:" Let's both do our best!"