Chapter 18 Alice

I haven't felt so at home in my own skin in years, but sitting on this table with Hatter between my legs and my dress ripped open, I don't feel like turning away or hiding myself. Not with him looking at me like I could single handedly keep him sane or drive him mad. I don't know how we're going to make this work, but I can't turn back on what we have.
"You're absolute perfection my little tart. A true goddess of art in human form." He kisses my lips again gently parting them with his tongue. He tastes like lemon scones and magic. He slowly starts to push what's left of my dress off my shoulders as he deepens the kiss and it feels like we're breathing for each other.
Once free of the dress he finally breaks our kiss and looks down at me.
"How could anyone look at a single inch of your skin and not be driven into a lust filled madness?" He gently traces his finger from my neck down the center of my chest and only stops at the waist band of my white lace panties. His hand doesn't move but I see his eyes slowly drinking in my naked body. I feel like I have a fire under my skin from wanting him so badly and I hear my own needy whimper. Hatter looks at my face again as he gently moves my panties to the side and slowly caresses my clit.
"You're so wet my little tart. Hmmm." He quickly pops his fingers into his mouth, tasting my arousal. "Your pussy tastes like the purest form of magic and honey." He places his fingers back on my clit and starts to rub his fingers in slow lazy circles. I pull him closer to kiss me again and I feel myself building to a fast orgasm. I start to fumble with his belt and he gently pushes my hands away and he removes it himself. He works to open his pants as he slips one finger inside me.
"Fuck. You're so tight love. How long since someone has touched you?" He caresses my gspot and starts to bite my ear as he waits for my answer.
"It's been a few years now. After a while I got tired of guys who didn't know what they were doing and couldn't take directions. Fuck." He places his thumb on my clit and starts to rub in time with his finger moving inside of me.
"I haven't touched another woman in so long. It had been a year or two before you had stumbled through my gate. And after you left, I knew I would never want to touch anyone else. Even if you didn't want me. Now cum for me, my little tart. I want to see you cum for me." He picks up his pace and adds another finger. He feels too good to deny my orgasm any longer. I grab his hair as I buck my hips into his hands, chasing my release. He moans in my ear as I yell.
"Fuck Hatter. I'm cumming! Fuck." I moan as I clench around his fingers. Hatter holds me closer to him as I ride out my first real orgasm in years.
"So perfect. There's no going back for me now." He gently pulls his fingers out of me and licks his fingers. "Perfect, but I think I need a better taste." He chuckles as he gets to his knees and gently kisses my thighs. When his lips finally reach my pussy he gently kisses my clit before he runs his tongue up my slit. I feel my thighs twitching as he starts to enjoy me. He quickly grabs my thighs and holds them against the table before he says.
"Hold still. This is the perfect meal for my table and I intend to enjoy it as long as I want. Before I slide my cock inside you and make you see stars." He nips my clit before sucking it between his lips and I can't stop myself from begging.
"Please Hatter. I need you inside me." He just hums against me and continues to eat me out. I tug at his hair trying to get him to stand, but he just shakes his head and digs his hands into my thighs holding me more firmly in place.
"I'll give you what you want soon, but I want you to cum for me one more time. Give me one more and then I'll fuck you." He slides two fingers inside me again as he coaxes me closer to my next orgasm. I'm so sensitive and he's being relentless with his tongue and fingers working together as I start to cum again. I feel my back arch at an almost impossible angle as I feel myself starting to peak again.
"That's it, love. Cum for me again. Let me taste you again." His demanding voice is my breaking point and I cum again.
I've barely come down from my orgasmic high before I feel Hatter kissing between my breasts praising me as he works his way back up my body.
"How is it possible you're even more beautiful when you cum with my name on your lips? My perfect tart."
"Why do you call me tart? Of all the nicknames, why Tart?" He chuckles against my neck before he looks at me and places his hand on my cheek.
"I call you tart because you may look and feel delicate, but you're complicated and sweet. A tart takes time to perfect and you have to know how to handle each step with care or you end up  with something that will never work. From the time we've spent together I've learned what you need from me, but I also know that many underestimate you and they only see the mess they've caused. You are not to be blamed for them not following the recipe. I may not even know the full recipe to keep you happy and whole, but as you know I am willing to learn and practice." I feel myself tearing up as he talks. He gently kisses my nose before he laughs and adds
"And soon enough you're going to be cream filled." I burst out laughing with him and he scoots me closer to the edge of the table.
"I have missed laughing with you my little tart. We will find our way through these next steps together. No matter what happens, I won't leave you." He kisses me deeply again and gently starts to rub his cock against my soaking wet pussy. 
"Together." I agree before I reach between us and align him with my entrance. He kisses me slowly as he pushes into me. We both groan as he's only half way into me. Feeling him stretch my pussy was like nothing I've felt before. He was right when he said that the dreams now felt faint and muted. Nothing has felt as good as he does right now inside me. When he's finally deeply inside me he stills and continues to kiss me.
"Such a good girl for me. Taking all of me so perfectly. I can feel you pulsing around me." He groans and starts to grind against me. He's bigger than any of the other men I've had before, but the pain mixed with the pleasure is almost making me see stars.
Then he pulls out till only the head of his cock is still inside me and slams into me making me gasp and hold him tighter. He slams into me a few more times before he pauses and asks
"Is that too hard? I know you prefer it rough, but I don't want to hurt you." I can feel his hand slide up my spine and into the back of my hair gently grabbing a handful while his other hand rests on my hip.
"Fuck me hard Hatter. Make it hurt. Show me that this isn't still a dream. Mark me and fuck me till I can't walk. I need it rough, my love." His grip on my hair turns almost painful as he tightens his grip. I moan against his mouth and he starts to thrust into me harder. The hand on my hip holds me closer and his fingertips dig into my skin more. I know he's going to leave bruises on me, but I crave it. I want to look back at every mark and be reminded that I'm not alone anymore. With every thrust he now bucks his hips, rubbing against himself against my clit bringing me closer to another orgasm.
"More. Please Hatter, I need to cum again." He growls against my neck before he bites down and sucks. He releases my neck with a small pop then he nips my ear and says.
"Cum for your Hatter Alice. I want your cum soaking our table. Cum as many times as you need. I will never deny you your release. I want to be soaked in your cum and I want my marks on you. Showing all of Wonderland that you've claimed your Hatter and I've finally claimed my Alice." He pulls me into another kiss and lets go of my hair. Trailing his free hand down my body he gently tugs at my nipples before he rests his thumb on my clit.
"I'm so close." I'm panting and close to begging when he finally starts to rub his thumb against my clit and thrusts into me harder. My back arches pressing my body closer to him. He feels like he has a fever or maybe that's the way we just feel together.
His thrusts get more frantic and I can feel him getting harder and I know he's close to cumming with me. I start to scrape my nails down his back and I feel him still inside before he shudders.
"Do that again. Mark me. Scar me. Fucking claim me Alice." His voice is husky. I bite and suck his neck as I run my nails down his back again, only deeper this time. He groans before he starts to move again, only harder. He's showing no mercy as he chases his orgasm.
I feel something wet against my fingertips and I know I drew blood. It seems to only spur him closer. He feels like he's gone mad with me.
I start to see stars as I cum again. Hatter isn't far behind me. He bites down hard against his mark on my neck and my vision blurs and I feel like I'm floating.
His voice seems distant and far away for a few minutes before I realize I'm laid against Hatter's chest and he's gently trying to get me back to him.
"Alice? My love, don't drift too far away from me." I can feel him gently stroking my back and kissing my hair. Slowly I look up at him and smile. He smiles back at me and strokes my cheek.
"I was afraid you had dream walked away my little tart."
"Three orgasms in that short of a time was incredible. I've never been able to do that before. I'm sorry if I hurt you." I look down at my hands and see his blood on my fingertips. He tips my face up to look at him again and I see blood at the corner of his mouth.
"We both got a little carried away. I'm honored to wear your mark on my skin. I can only hope that your marks will scar and be with me forever. And I must ask for your forgiveness, I may have bitten you too hard as I came inside you." I laugh. I still feel a bit disconnected from my body so I haven't registered the pain from his bite yet.
"Let it scar. It will show just who I belong with, my Hatter." His smile is almost feral as I tell him that I belong to him.
"I want to fuck you again. I promise I'll be gentle this time. I need to fuck you sweetly before I take you to my bed to rest. May I fuck you one more time?" I giggle and rest my head on his chest. He breathes with me for a few moments while I gather my thoughts. I'm deliciously sore, but I still feel the need for more with Hatter.
"If you promise to be gentle then yes my love. I think I can go one more time before I need to sleep for a while." He hums and runs his fingers through my hair.
"Once more then I'll take you to my bed for a rest. We can sleep the afternoon away in each other's arms. I'll even leave a note for Cheshire to let him know we're napping and we didn't run away together." He gently lifts me off the table and onto my feet then turns me around.
"I remember that you enjoyed this position before." He whispers into my ear as he gently lifts my left leg onto the table and he slips back into me. He's still hard as he gently rocks into my pussy. His hands are roaming all over my body teasing and pinching all the sensitive parts that he knows.
"You feel amazing love. And now I can feel every small squeeze of your perfect pussy around my cock." He gently kisses his bite and I wince, finally feeling the pain. He silently moves to the other side of my neck and kisses it gently. A wordless apology for losing control earlier.
Suddenly he stops moving and I can feel him looking down the path for something.
"I don't mean to alarm you my love, but the March Hare is coming down the path." He grabs the ripped dress off the table and covers my naked front, but he starts to thrust back into me again.
"If you're ok with my plan, then I want to keep fucking you when he comes to our gate. He's been trying to get me to move on from you and I want to show him exactly what he's been trying to make me walk away from. Let him watch me ravish you and maybe he'll stop this foolish plan to get me to court another." I feel a white hot rage course through me. Fucking March Hare was always kind to me in the dream scape, but he was really a two faced snake.
"Let him watch. I'm yours and you're mine. That fucker needs to get it through his head that I'm not letting you go." He laughs darkly and moves my hair to the side so his bite is on full display. 
"From the sounds of it he's not alone either. Probably another lady he wants me to court. Little do they know, they're about to get the show of their lives." He turns my face away from the gate and starts to kiss me. I can hear talking coming from down the path, but I don't break the kiss from Hatter. It was only a moment before I heard a shocked gasp and the Hare screamed.
"What the fuck?! Hatter?!" Hatter finally breaks our kiss but doesn't stop fucking me.
"Hello Hare. Look who finally crossed back home. Surely you remember Alice." I look at Hare and I see a young woman about my age with raven black hair and a petite waistline. She's my polar opposite in looks, but it makes me wonder if she's also my opposite in personality as well.
"Hello Hare. Sorry about this, but no one else was here for tea so Hatter and I decided to catch up. Who's your friend?" Hatter chuckles and thrusts in deeper, making me gasp.
"Alice, meet Dina. She's the one that Hare has been trying to make me court these last few years. Dina, meet Alice. My claimed half and the woman who holds my heart, among other things." Dina turns bright red and finally looks away from us and whispers something to Hare. He nods at her and she practically runs down the path.
"You've made quite a mess, Hatter. You're going to regret turning her away. She was perfect for you. She could actually make you happy here. Not this tramp from the wrong side!" Hatter snarls at his friend and thrusts into me as deep as he can before he stills.
"You made this mess. I've been telling you for years that I only wanted Alice. And yet you kept pushing Dina on me. Promising her my affection when I kept refusing hers. You don't know what's best for me. I'm currently deep inside the one who's perfect for me. I'm happier than I've been since even before Alice stumbled through my gate. So unless you want to see me finish inside her as she cums around my cock, I suggest you leave." Hare gives me a dirty look before he starts to turn away and Hatter calls out to him.
"And if you ever say one more bad word against Alice or look at her wrong again. I'll banish you from my table after I beat the magic out of your sorry hide." Hatter picks up his pace, making me moan. Hare pauses on the path facing away from us, but I can see his internal struggle. Will he say something or will he be smart and walk away? Part of me wants to watch Hatter beat his ass for trying to make him court another. For not respecting his choice when he repeatedly told him no. Thankfully he chooses the smart option and finally walks away without another word.
"Smart move. Shame it had to come to this, but it's been a long time coming. Now, though, we can finally finish what we started." He kisses me again and drops my dress to stroke my clit. I cum quickly calling out his name and he's right behind me and cums in me harder than the first time. He pulls out of my and scoops me into his arms bridal style and starts carrying me to his bed. Before we even reach his front door I slip into a blissfully deep sleep in his arms