Chapter 33. Baby talk

Aria POV
Ace fell asleep after all the running and hiding he did with me and Caleb. I was laying on my stomach swaying my feet in the air while coloring in my coloring book while Caleb watched tv.

I was tired of coloring so I just laid on the floor closing my eyes while listening to the movie Caleb was watching. "Princess" Caleb called for me. "Hm" I hummed answering him keeping my eyes closed.

"Don't sleep on the floor come here" he said. I mumbled no too lazy to get up. "If you don't get up princess I'm going to tickle you" he threatened. "Y-you w-won't" I said teasingly.

"You know I will princess now get up before I change my mind and spank you instead for disobeying me" he warned I got up quickly. "Y-your s-so m-mean t-to m-me" I whined standing away from him so he wouldn't be able to touch me.

He stood up to his full height from the couch grabbing my arms gently to pull me towards him. He sat back down on the couch making me stand between his legs. I crossed my arms pouting at him.

"Don't pout at me princess you can't be laying on the floor like that" he explained. "B-but I w-was c-comfortable" I defended myself. He started lifting up my shirt "h-hey! y-you c-can't j-just s-start u-undressing m-me" I argued smacking his hand away.

"I w-was j-just a-about t-to f-fall a-asleep t-too" I finished saying before he interrupted me. He lifted my shirt up again "a-are y-you e-even l-listening t-to m-me d-daddy?" I asked him. "Mhmm always princess" he replied laying his head against my stomach.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing d-daddy?" I asked confused. "Are you pregnant yet princess?" He asked out the blue making my cheeks flush red by his unexpected question.

"Princess answer me" he kissed my cheek softly staring at me waiting patiently for me to respond. "It's okay if you are or aren't I just want to know" he reassured me. "I-I d-don't k-know I h-haven't c-checked" I replied shyly.

"Did you have a period this month?" He asked me trying to help figure out if I could be pregnant or not. I thought for a moment to myself just now realizing that I didn't get my period this month.

"N-no d-daddy I d-didn't" I answered him blushing even more now. "It's okay princess. Daddy will buy you some tests to check if you are. And then when we go back home I'll take you to Ron so he can confirm it."

"O-okay d-daddy" he kissed my stomach a couple of times before pulling my shirt back down. "My beautiful little princess" he complimented me before kissing my lips.

My fingers brushed through his hair as I kissed him back without having to struggle to reach his lips to kiss him back. Our tongues explored each others mouths making him pull me closer by my waist.

I straddled his lap keeping my lips on his kissing him softly and passionately. He pulled away from my lips kissing down my neck sucking against my sweet spot. I moaned quietly tilting my head slightly to give him more access to my neck.

"You always know how to make daddy loose control don't you princess?" He groaned against my neck licking the sensitive skin before biting into it with his teeth leaving his teeth marks on my neck.

I whimpered at the pain he caused with his teeth he licked the mark softly to soothe the pain kissing it gently before pulling away from my neck. "So fucking perfect for daddy."

"I love you so much princess" he kissed my forehead softly. "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy" I wrapped my arms around his neck laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"I'm going to have to start buying a whole bunch of pickles for you" he said making me laugh remembering when I was pregnant with Ace all I ate were pickles and cookies.

"D-do y-you t-think A-Ace w-will b-be h-happy I-if i a-am p-pregnant?" I asked him worried about Aces reaction. "I think he will be okay with it. It might just take him some time to get used to it tho."

I lifted his shirt over me sliding my head through his shirt laying my head on his chest. I smiled at him while he pushed my hair out of my face for me. "H-hi d-daddy" I said making him laugh at me. "Really princess we were just talking about Ace."

"W-what! I w-want t-to k-know h-how I-it f-feels t-to b-be I-in y-your s-shirt" I explained but that just made him laugh even more. "O-okay b-back t-to o-our b-baby t-talk" I said trying to stop him from laughing at me.

He kissed my head smiling at me. "D-do y-you t-think w-we w-will h-have a b-boy a-again o-or a g-girl this t-time?" I asked him curious to know his thoughts.

"Hm. I think it's going to be a boy again. What do you think princess?" he responded confidently like he knew it was going to be a boy. "I t-think I-it's g-going t-to b-be a g-girl"I answered him.

"Listen to me princess" he got serious now. "Your going to have to start sleeping more. I know it's scary and draining for you to do but I want you and the baby to be safe I don't want a repeat of what happened when you gave birth to Ace. I can't lose you princess I'm not going to let that happen your too precious and i love you too much for me to lose my princess. I will help through all of it I promise you won't go through any of your nightmares alone."

I nodded my head understandably knowing he was right "princess don't cry I know it's a lot for you but your daddy's strong little princess aren't you?" He praised me making me smile weakly at him while I nodded my head agreeing to him.

"Your going to be okay princess." He reassured me kissing my cheeks wiping the few tears that escaped from my eyes. "I l-love y-you d-daddy" i pecked his lips lovingly. "I love you more princess."

He pulled off his shirt completely so I could lay my head against his bare chest more comfortably. I wrapped my arms around him listening to his heartbeat closing my eyes slowly. "Look at you being a good girl for daddy" he praised me for trying to sleep so I could get more hours of sleep.

"Always listening to daddy like a good girl" I smiled and blushed softly against him loving his praises. He kissed my head soothingly rubbing my back to help me fall asleep faster.