Chapter 138. Part two of Eighth flower

Aria POV
"There's my pretty little princess wake up were here." I fluttered my eyes open adjusting to the sun light as I sat up in my seat of the car. I grabbed onto his shoulders so he would pick me up and carry me.

He closed the car door carrying me in his arms. I looked around trying to figure out where we were at. "D-daddy w-where a-are w-we?" I asked him laying my head on his shoulder.

"You'll find out in a moment princess." I closed my eyes still a little sleepy. He started walking as he carried me. I gently nibbled on his neck nipping his skin delicately with my teeth.

I heard him speaking to a lady I didn't listen because I was too sleepy to listen. His voice vibrated through his throat as I nibbled gently on his neck. His Adam-apple bobbed each time he spoke or replied to the women he was talking to.

I moved my lips along his neck towards his Adam-apple nibbling on it playfully as he spoke to the women.

He tightened his arms around my waist as a warning to stop teasing him but I ignored him and continued nibbling on his Adam-apple.

"Aria quit it." He gritted out in a warning tone. I ignored him once again teasingly dragging my tongue against the red marks I made with my teeth on his neck and Adam-apple.

He started walking again moving away from the women just like I wanted him to I didn't like when he spoke to other women other than me. I nipped his skin on his neck again swiping my tongue over it deliberately.

"Fuck princess." He cursed under his breath groaning quietly the more I teased him. He smacked my ass harshly causing me to whimper and pull away from his neck.

"You're really testing my patience little one." He said while I looked at him innocently. "I d-did n-nothing w-wrong d-daddy." I said innocently with a small blush forming on my cheeks.

He smiled at me nodding his head at me. I smiled shyly at him hiding my face in his neck again. "You're being a bad little princess today aren't you princess?" He asked me as I nibbled on his neck again.

"N-no d-daddy I-I'm a-always a g-good g-girl f-for y-you." I said against his neck leaving soft little bite marks and kisses on his neck. "Sure you are princess only when you want to, cause right now you're being anything but good for me."

I stayed silent and continued sucking and nibbling on his neck as he walked us somewhere. He kissed the side of my neck allowing me to continue my little teasing on his neck.

I felt a slight wind blow through my hair making me slightly shiver in Caleb's arms. "D-daddy w-where a-are w-we?" I asked him. "Remember when you stomped on the flowers I bought you?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah." I replied hesitantly wondering why he could be asking me that. "And I told you I would buy you your eighth flower in Italy right?" I nodded my head yes remembering all of it clearly.

He put me down on my feet turning me around to look at the field filled with sunflowers, roses, tulips, daisies, and dandelions, many more flowers that I couldn't see because of how big the field was.

I turned around staring up at Caleb in disbelief. "Do you like it?" He asked me. "I l-love I-it d-daddy!" I squealed in happiness hugging him tightly.

"You can go pick whatever flowers you want." He explained to me. I turned around getting ready to run towards the field to go pick flowers but Caleb grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

"D-daddy." I whined. "What do you say princess?" He asked me. I looked at him confused for a moment until I realized what he meant. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." I smiled at him.