Chapter 5(LAST)

Blayne waited for Ari. A few days past and he got anxious. Blue got anxious. They went to Peyton's house, to find it empty. "Where is my baby?!" Blue began to cry heretically. With his heart pounding, Blayne tried to catch his scent. He couldn't get it. He roared loudly out of grief. Darling watched her parents cry hard daily.

It affected her too. She missed her brother and cried because of everything. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRUST HER!" Blue yelled. "MY FAULT? YOU SUPPORTED IT! DON'T BLAME ME WHEN YOU KNOW IT WAS YOU TOO!" Blayne yelled. Afraid of them getting into a fight, Darling interrupted.

"Dad, mom. Please stop!" Blayne bared his teeth at Darling "NOT NOW!!" He's never done that before. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! ITS NOT HER FAULT!" Blue yelled. Blayne went crazy and was about to mail Blue, when he looked at his reflection at a river. "What have I done?" He thought to himself and broke out crying.

"I'm so sorry Blue. I love you! And I should have listened! Peyton is a human and humans are not to be trusted. Now look at what I've done." Blue softened up. "It's alright. Not your fault. It's Peyton's fault." Blue said. "I'm sorry Darling. I love you, my beautiful little indoraptor. Non of this is your fault. Blayne said. Blue watched as a tear rushed down her cheek. They both snuggled, and Darling joined it. And for the first time in a while, they were at peace.

Peyton cried every night. Sometimes she regretted her decision, sometimes she was glad she made it. But, she never felt safe. She always felt haunted and guilty. But she couldn't dare face Blayne, or god knows what he'd do. She knew he hated her with everything he had, and she was right. Peyton couldn't take the guilt anymore. She picked up the butcher knife, and tears slid down her face as she stabbed herself muliple times with it. "Forgive me my Blayne" and "Don't worry, I'm coming my grandson." were her last words. She fell to the floor, dead.

Years later, Blue and Blayne have gotten old and their daughter, Darling had found a mate of her own. She already had a daughter of her own, Rose. Blue and Blayne were happy for their daughter. They still hated Peyton, and humans in general. Without Darling there to keep up the energy, the next was dull and quite. They mostly spent their time sleeping.

Until one day, old age crept up on Blayne, and he died. Unable to handle another grief, Blue jumped off a cliff and died. It is now up to Darling to carry her parents legacy with Rose and her mate. Darling hated humans and hunted one once a year. To please her dead parents and brother. Peyton ruined her life. She couldn't do anything about that except live her life. Everyday, she thought about what would happen if Blayne didn't trust Peyton, how much happier life would be. It hurt her to rethink about the memories. But with each passing day, it hurts less and less. And life goes on.