13

(Three Weeks Later)

"This is really good, Gabe." Bailey smiled and took another helping of beef stew.

"Thank you." Gabe picked around his own plate, only eating a little.

He and Bailey had been spending a lot of time together recently, which he didn't mind.

It was just that... He'd so far managed to delay having sex with Bailey. He felt suddenly nervous about taking Bailey to bed. He wasn't inexperienced by any stretch, but he'd never had sex for pleasure before; only business.

What if he somehow treated Bailey like a client? If he took things too fast, or suggested something too weird?

He took a large swallow of coffee to hide his sudden awkwardness.

They heard the front door bang and Jordan came in, muddy and sweaty after an extended football match.

"Hi, Jordan. How was-?"

"Leave me alone!" Jordan bellowed, storming up the stairs and slamming his bedroom door shut before Gabe could finished.

"I'm fine too, thanks," Gabe muttered sarcastically, flopping back into his chair.

Bailey shot him a sympathetic look.

"Things no better with him?"

Gabriel shook his head.

"We were fine a few weeks ago. We were talking again, and he really opened up to me. And then suddenly..." He shrugged wearily. "I'm fed up with arguing with him, to be honest."

Bailey squeezed Gabe's shoulder sympathetically.

"He'll come around. Didn't you ever go through that rebellious phase?"

"No. I didn't have anyone to rebel against, except myself."

Bailey leant over and kissed Gabe gently.

"You've done a great job with them," he murmured. "They're all smart, loving kids. And for the most part, they're really polite."

"Thanks." Gabe smiled at him.

Hesitating for a second, he got up to check the twins and Phoebe were occupied with homework in the living room, before grabbing Bailey's hand and pulling him up the stairs.

"Come on," he said softly, smirking at Bailey's surprised look.

He led Bailey up the ladder that led into his attic room, pulling off his shirt as Bailey clambered up the stepladder.

Bailey laughed and pulled off his own shirt, before reaching out to embrace Gabe.

Spinning Bailey around, Gabe gently kissed the older boy's protruding collarbone. His arms slid around Bailey's waist, drawing him backwards into Gabe's body. He began to play with Bailey's nipples whilst kissing the back of his neck, lightly tugging and twisting the hardening nubs.

Bailey moaned softly and leant his head back against Gabriel's shoulder with a sigh of pleasure.

Gabe's lips trailed over Bailey's lower jaw, before meeting his parted lips.

Bailey twisted his head for a better angle, his tongue lightly flicking over Gabe's. He moved them both towards the bed at the back of the room and they fell upon it, arms and legs entangled. Bailey's fingers moved to Gabe's jeans, slowly unzipping them and pulling them away.

Grinning, Gabe leant down and kissed Bailey, his tongue sliding easily against the older boy's. He trailed his lips slowly down Bailey's torso, kissing and nibbling gently. His fingers fumbled against the zip of Bailey's jeans for a moment, before he slid them off.