24

Jordan fell into a doze, waiting for Gabriel to arrive.

When a soft knock on the door finally woke him, it was half past three in the morning.

He rolled off the bed, tripped over his boots, and almost head-butted the doorframe in his eagerness to pull the door open.

"Hello again." Gabe smirked at Jordan's dishevelled state. "Hope I haven't kept you waiting."

He was wearing a pair of skin-tight black jeans, tight enough that Jordan could see the muscles of Gabriel's thighs shift as he stepped into the room. His shirt was made of a silvery material, loose about the arms and shoulders, and getting tighter around Gabe's narrow waist. He'd left the top few buttons undone, displaying a few tempting inches of smooth flesh.

"No, not at all." Jordan let Gabriel into the room, and closed the door. "So, when do you need to be back at the club?"

"Not until tomorrow night. We've got plenty of time." Gabe stripped off his coat and hung it over the chair beside the bed.

He glanced at the clock on the wall, and crouched to start unlacing his shoes.

"So, what exactly are you looking for?" He asked, straightening again.

"Oh..." Jordan blinked. "Erm, nothing specifically."

Gabe smiled.

Jordan knew his brother well enough to know he was biting back a laugh.

"You're new at this, aren't you?"

Jordan nodded.

"Well, as you've got me for the next twelve hours or so, I'm going to take a shower first, OK?"

"Sure," Jordan pushed the door to the bathroom open quickly. "Take as long as you want."

He settled back on the bed, listened to Gabe turn on the shower, and smiled when he heard his brother begin to sing quietly.

When Gabe finally stepped out of the bathroom, a fluffy towel wrapped around his waist, his blonde hair dripping down his neck, Jordan handed him a mug of coffee.

"Only the complementary stuff," he said apologetically. "I'm not sure it's even drinkable, really."

Gabe accepted it with a quiet word, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Unable to help himself, Jordan watched as the muscles of Gabe's torso shifted and rippled beneath his smooth skin as he moved.

"So," Gabe said, sipping his coffee. "What's brought on this little visit? You're not at all like my usual clients."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're not middle-aged... balding... portly... To be fair, you could be rich. If you can afford twelve hours at double rate."

"I can," Jordan assured him quickly.

Gabe smiled.

"I didn't buy you for your services," Jordan said quietly.

"Oh?"

"Don't you recognise me?"

Gabe looked at him intently, a faint frown on his lips.

"Well, when I saw you at the club, I did think... I just put it down to the lighting."

"We're not in the club now," Jordan pointed out. "The light's better here."

"True. And you still remind me of him, a bit."

"Who?"

"My brother," Gabe said shortly. "I haven't seen him for years. I have no idea what he looks like now. Bit like you, I'd suppose. Tall, dark eyes, good skin."