𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

- 𝘑𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

"Shes the largest moving object made by man in all of history. And our master ship builder, Mr. Andrews here designed her from the keel plates up." Mr Ismay said the second morning of the Titanic voyage.

I had been up all night thinking about what was too happen when I'd got to America, and I was terrified. I was nauseous at the thought as I slowly sipped my tea.

I tried to distract myself with the conversations happening with the people around me, but it really was no help.

"I may have knocked her together but, the idea.. was Mr. Ismay's. He envisioned a steamer, so grand in scale and so luxurious in its appointments that it's supremacy would never be challenged. And here she is, willed into solid reality." Mr. Andrews knocked on the table proudly.

I lit up a cigarette to try to ease my stress, Rose looked at me and decided to do the same as the waiter came over to take our orders.

"You know I don't like that ladies." Our Mother leans over with a stern look scattered onto her wrinkles.

I blow the smoke near her face to show her I couldn't possibly care less until Cal reached over and grabbed it out of my hand putting it out along with Roses "They know. Hm. We'll both have the lamb, Rare, with very little mint sauce. You like lamb right sweet pea?" Cal calls to his fiancé has she has a sour face.

I cringe at his words looking away to hide it. "You gonna cut her meat for her too there, Cal?" Mrs. Brown chuckles and even gets a smirk out of me.

"What would you like miss?" The man in white comes over to me.

"Just another cup of tea please. I've been feeling sea sick." I spoke as he walks around the table.

"So uh, who came up with the name Titanic, was it you Bruce?" Brown says trying to diffuse the tension between her and my sisters fiancé.

I blocked their conversation out of my head and continued day dreaming. How I wish my fate was different then this, and how I missed my Father so dearly. He would have never let our family legacy hurt so much on me and Roses shoulders.

Though my mind leaks back into their conversation. "..Luxury, and above all, strength."

"Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay? His ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be of particular interest to you." I say as Molly nods with a smile and Mr. Andrews laughs.

"What has gotten into you Katerina?" My mother leans over.

"Excuse me" I get up and place my napkin onto my clean plate and walk out, Rose follows me with a quick "I'll be back" knowing it was a lie.

- 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

I create my drawing from this Father and Daughter duo, looking into the water.

"The ship is uh, nice huh?" Fabrizio says breaking the silence. Alice props her feet onto his lap and looks over the railing at the blue sea.

"Yea, its a irish ship." One of the men say with a Irish accent. "I thought it was from english, no?" Alice says popping a sunflower seed into her mouth and spitting the shell into the water.

"No, it was built in Ireland! 15,000 Irishmen
built this ship. Solid as a rock, big irish hands."

"Are you serious?" Alice says in disgust as the man speaks up again. "That's typical, first class dogs come down here to take a shite." He takes a puff blowing it into the ongoing wind.

"Ah, lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things" I finally speak up.

"Like we could forget?" I laugh at his words "I'm Tommy Ryan" he shakes my hand after places his cigarette between his lips.

"Jack Dawson"
"Fabrizio"
"Alice Dawson"

"Thought you lads where siblings, look alike. Do you make any money with your drawings?" Tommy says but its blocked out as I set eyes on a black haired girl walk up next to a red head. Her hair waved in the wind, her dress fit her perfectly accentuating her curves. The red head rubbed her back as she looked out at the ocean.

Tommy turned around to follow my gaze.
"Which ones he lookin' at?"

"The dark haired one, hes always had a think with black haired women. But wow that red haired women is very.." Alice says trailing off as Fabrizio covered her mouth.

If you couldn't get it, well now you do. My sister Alice likes girls. But of course that isn't aloud so nobody knows besides me and Fabrizio, though she might've just told a third person, but Tommy just shrugged it off.

"Oh, forget it boyo. You'd as like have angels fly out of you're arse as get next to the likes of her." She turned her head slowly and saw me staring.

Though I couldn't pull my eyes away, she was just breath taking. She slowly turned her head away to look at the horizon. But seconds later her eyes found mine again.

Fabrizio waved his arm in front of my eyes, but they were still plastered on her.

"Uh oh, we're loosin em." Alice chuckled.

Some guy came up behind them grabbing their arms. Though the black haired beauty gave him a angry look, saying something harshly before walking away.

The red hair looked at him in a annoyed way as well and ran after her.

The man looked around in defeat before slowly walking into the direction they walked out of.

A/n
WOOOO HERE WE GOOOO.
Also before we go on I just wanna let you guys know that Ruth calls Jaida, Katerina since thats her middle name and Jaida's father picked out her first name and Ruth isn't very happy with the debts he left them in so she'd rather just forget about him completely. Also ALICE is a very important part to the love story so you might be confused now but as we go everything will make more sense.

Dont forget to vote!