𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱

- 𝘑𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

The next morning I walked down to second class to get to the third class gate.

Thoughts were running through my head,

"what if he's not there?"
"Does my hair look okay?"
"Is my dress wrinkled?"
"How will Mother react if she knew I was down here?"

But did I turn back?

Nope.

I walked towards the gate that separated second and third class. I pushed it open, looking back at the upper class men.. not to me of course.

I grasped the courage in my body and continued forward.

I walked down the stairs as I heard soft piano playing, though it wasn't anything good, it wasn't terrible.

Everyone was sitting around, enjoying the others company.

"Whats a first classmen doing down here in this dump?" I heard a female voice call from the end of the stairs.

I reach the bottom turning to see it was the blonde girl from last night.

"Oh, um I was wondering if Jack was here?" I said folding my hands behind my back as my heart sped up with every thump.

"Yea he is.. wait, your the girl from last night! I'm Alice, Jack's sister." She held out her hand.

I shook it shakily. "Jaida. I thought so you two looked quiet similar" I smile and she returns it.

"Alright well, the bum is over there." She points to one of the crowded benches.

I thank her and head over, My heart faster then my steps.

Everyone started to turn their hearts towards me creating a louder thump in my chest.

A women lifted her head causing a black haired Italian man to twist his. He tapped Dawsons shoulder quickly.

"Jack!" He pointed causing the man to flip his head towards me. His mouth gaped and his eyes sparkled in disbelief.

He stood up as I inched closer.

"Hello, Mr. Dawson." He nodded "Hello again."

"May I speak with you?" He agreed looking at the man who alerted him.

"In private."

"Yes, of course." He scrambled to get his- what seemed to be a notebook, following me upstairs.

A/N
one more filler, the beginning to a deleted scene! i also changed the main characters name to Jaida