𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆

- 𝘑𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it. Not just from my sister but from these people around me, But also an endless parade of parties and cotillions- yachts and polo matches.

Always the same narrow people, the same endless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice.. with no one to pull me back. No one who cared, or even noticed.

My Uncle Billith and Aunt Meagen arguing filled the air but it didn't do anything but distract the others from my zoning out.

I excused myself from the cocky people around me, blaming it on the false sea sickness. My mother just nodded me off and stuck up for my brown haired aunt. I stepped up and walked out of the dining hall, but once I had reached the stairs, I sprinted to my room.

I slowly opened and closed the door so no one would question me or even notice me being there.

I place my keys down as my breathing speeds up along with my thoughts.

"Trudy.." I call out shakingly, I rip off my gloves trying to grasp the sanity I have left.

"Trudy"

"Trudy"

I messed with the back of my dress but to no use, it stayed in place. I scream out furiously ripping my necklace from my neck, and tugging my hair out of its bun.

"Trudy?" I breath out heavily trying to quiet my thoughts with no luck.

I throw my jewelry box around, disorganizing the vanity that laid before me.

I look at the mirror seeing what i've become. My Father would have never wanted this, I'VE never wanted this.

Tears flood down my pale pink cheeks, I start to hyperventilate.

I run out of the room.

I can't do this.

- 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

I lay on the bench looking out into the stars that cover the ship like a blanket. I huff the smoke from my cigarette away into the wind as I hear footsteps patter erratically along with quick breathing.

I see the shadow cross over my body and I lift myself to see what's going on. It appears to be its the black haired beauty from earlier in the evening.

She runs about 30 feet further until her body clanks against a pole looking afar to the deep Atlantic.

She walked forward until she reached the ships bow, I sat there mind blank thinking of what she was doing.

She whipped her head back as her blue eyes glimmered in the April night.

She looked back at the land afar. She reached her hands onto the railing, she grabbed onto a pole that had a rope clinging onto the back.

She pressed her nails into it and pulled her leg over the rail. She clung onto the side of the boat. Meanwhile I walked silently towards her, not wanting to startle her or have her made any thrash decisions when she heard the rapid steps.