𝗜'𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲?

- 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

I whistled at the man who I think his name was Cal's, man servant.

He turned to me with a smirk. "Can I uh.. bum a smoke?" Alice rolled her eyes at me in disbelief. "Are you serious?" She whisper shouts

I don't reply knowing she'd scole it, but the servant walks close pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket, offering it to me.

I take two as Alice snakes her hand taking 3.

"Its interesting.. the young lady slipped so suddenly and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes." He walked off slowly with the same grin as before.

Alice slapped me on the back of the head asking what just happened. I zoned out thinking of the black haired beauty.

- 𝘑𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

I sat on my sisters bed brushing through my dark strands as a knock erupts the door. "Come in." Rose calls as she places down the mirror she was just previously cleaning.

Cal walks in walking towards Rose. I take this as a signal to leave before he says something to me or too my sister that would anger me or make me cringe.

"I'm gonna go to my room. I'll see you later Rosie." She waves as I close her door with a click.

I hum as I walk to my room still thinking about the man who just saved my life. And I get to see him tomorrow which makes everything even better.

I felt lovesick because of a man that I just met, and I did not regret it.

I had finally stopped thinking about what life was going to be like after I get off of this ship, or who will be entering it. All I knew was I wish he would enter.

I made a plan in my head.. I couldn't wait till dinner tomorrow but I couldn't see him tonight. I was to go down to the third class whilst Mother had tea with the women that were wives of the rich snobs that were aboard.

Cal should be spending time with Rose but she wasn't my worry.

I laid out my dress along with the assortment of accessories.

Now I know that nothings promised.. but I still had hopes that I wasn't going to be married to Cals cousin. And this crush on Jack was distracting me.

I'd much rather him then some ugly snob related to a rude man that looks like his eyebrows are drawn.

Hope is the only thing I have.

A/N
help this is such a filler chapter after i've been MIA for 14 days 😭.
I'll probably update again tonight or tomorrow.