Accident

Trigger warnings: Blood, slight language.

Authors note: This all came to me in a dream lmao

————————

Nico and Will have been sharing an apartment for a year now. Nico is 16 and Will is 17. Will makes jokes about how he's so much older than Nico, even though he's only older by 4 months. Nico claims he is '1000% more mature', though Will protests.

Will works at a small clinic near their apartment. Nico stays at home and looks after their small chunk of the building.
Will liked to embarrass Nico in front of their friends, and when Percy and Annabeth asked where they both worked Will didn't even take a moment to breathe. "I work at the clinic down the road and death boy over here is my stay at home wife."

Though Nico and Will were just friends, Nico had a secret he could never tell anyone. Especially Will.

Nico wanted to be more than friends.

Nico has only ever told one person before that he was gay and he wanted it to stay like that, because ever since he told his childhood crush how he felt, said boy then told the whole school Nico was gay.
He was never going to let that happen again.

-May 16th-
Will got back to the apartment from work. "Hey Neeks," Will called to Nico, sitting on the couch across from him. "Im going out with El. I'll be back 'round 10, k? We're gonna eat out."
"Alright. See you then, if I'm still awake" Nico called back.

El, (Elimy) was Will's girlfriend. Elimy had dark brown, frizzy hair and chocolate brown skin. She had Emerald green eyes and the whitest of smiles. She had a cottage-core style and always wore short dresses and white lace tights. She was very sweet and it was very hard for Nico to hate her. In fact, he didn't. They had actually become friends. Though they were polar opposites even more than him and Will.

(Photo taken by will on one of their dates.
Art not mine)

Once Will was out of earshot, Nico sighed and put his hands to his face

Once Will was out of earshot, Nico sighed and put his hands to his face. He loved Will so, so much. He could barely keep himself from becoming depressed witnessing Will and Elimy hangout so much.

Once he finally got up, he walked over to the counter where he then saw a photo that Will must have taken the other day when Nico hadn't been looking.

On April 28th him, Will and Elimy had been in the park. The two 'love birds' as Nico called them, kept gushing how the flowers were so pretty. All Nico could think is how pretty Will's eyes were in the sunlight and how his hair blew in the wind.

Apparently, Will had taken a photo of them while Nico was looking away. On the right was Elimy, smiling and her dimples popped.

On the left was him, glaring at the flowers with a grumpy look on his face. In all fairness, he was glaring at a bee that stung him in the hand earlier, and was hoping is he looked at the bee long enough it would combust.