Bet

Doing this ^ but a bit different.

Btw it's going to be a much shorter chapter than usual. (like over 2500 words less)

Credit to whoever wrote the text in the photo.
—————————————————————
Will sat on a picnic table bench eating his lunch and talking with Kayla, seated across from him.

Elimy watched them, staring at Will.

"I bet you five drachma's I can get him to go out with me" Elimy said to the girl beside her.

"Deal" the girl said.

Elimy got up from her table and sashayed over to Will and his table. Once she got into earshot of their conversation she heard Kayla excusing herself, for she had to go get ready for an event.

So once she got to Will's table it was just him. She plopped down beside will, a bit too close. He tried to move away but she just got closer again.

"Hi~ I was wondering if you could show me around camp today, I don't know my way around all that well."

"Sure. I'll show you around after lunch. I'm currently waiting for someone right now" Will replied not even looking up at her, knowing what she's trying to do.

"You know, you can just ditch them and we can go somewhere private~" She said seductively.

"I'm sorry, but I'm in a relationship." He tried to move away again, but she just got closer. (If possible)

"Forget about her then, I'm probably 10 times better anywa-"

She got cut off by a voice behind them.

"Hey Will." Nico had walked up to them.

When Nico had finished sword fighting he took a shower, so his hair was messy and wet, and his shirt was over his shoulder.

"Since when did you have abs?" Will asked trying not to stare, turning about in his seat, forgetting about Elimy entirely.

Nico just rolled his eyes and grabbed Will by his collar and pulled him up into a kiss right in front of the entire camp.

A few people took some glances but everyone just continues on with what there doing, as if this was a normal everyday event. Which, I guess you could say it was.

As they parted, Will looked over at Elimy, mouth agape and eyes popping out.

"Told you I was taken."

Bonus:
The girl she had made a bet with stood up and yelled "THATS FIVE DRACHMAS!"