Angel

(hi <3 wishing you the most wonderful time, (only four chapter to be posted now  )

"See? How you need to run like a rat ?" The King screamed, hunting down Porchay who couldn't take any breath, but also couldn't stop escaping the sword.

He stopped, moved his hands up, and let the knife fall, his hands on his chest. The King walked to him, keeping some meters between them. The Prince had to recognize that deep inside, he hoped for his father to worry for him, but all he saw was his satisfied smile, the sword still aimed at him.

"So, are you finally trying to do what isn't for you...Chay, fighting...your lungs are dying and you would have been since a moment if I didn't have enough attention for you to not kill you immediately."

Porchay said, nothing, his chest up and down but more than it ever had been even in the worst situations. His breath erratic, his face lost, but his brain focused and his hand fast, reaching for another hidden knife and throwing it into the King's wrist. He screamed violently, letting the sword fall, Porchay sliding rapidly to take it. His breath, was more messy but of satisfaction for his plan with Kim which worked. Playing the weakness, learning how to throw knife, and to not miss the target. Porchay was much more better with this than a sword, because he knew that with a knife, it was possible to not kill.

The King stopped screamed, his teeth clunched, he turned around but began to laugh. Laugh seeing Porchay's wrist tremble while having it. "Look at you! Look at you son! You have the brain but not any strength ! You can't do anything and even more to me!"

"You don't freaking know me !"

"I do..." He said, walking to him, his bloody wrist not stopping creating small red puddles. "I do Chay...you are like your mother, you are a delicate flower, but you know! How I don't like gardens, it takes time, care attention...it isn't for me...like this isn't for you...give me this back, give and you will live..."

Porchay was stepping back, and back, still being hunted even if he had the sword now. His father wasn't wrong on this, but not liking or not corresponding his personality didn't mean that he wouldn't be able to do it to save himself, to save them, them and Kim and, Porchay thought about him and the more he thought the more his fear was real, looking at the door.

"He might be dead." The King said, understanding when his son looked at the door, both stopping their walk.

"He isn't. " Porchay firmly said.

"I knew that if you come, you would have find people to help you, you always had been like this...but Chay...one man against about ten soldiers..."

"He is alive." He still said, his hand trembling less. Kim was alive, he needed to end this here, and that sword was the only way, even if he hated it. Talking about Kim gave him more courage.