Chapter 8

Peter's POV.

Walking up to the Stark tower after school had my heart racing. I had a few injuries from patrolling last night that hadn't quite finished healing. So, I had a slight limp, can't really pass that off as bullies. Whatever no turning back now. 

I walk into the building seeing Mr. Stark waiting. 

Tony's POV.

Earlier that day

I was cleaning up the lab making sure Peter had a place to work. I was blasting ACDC, like always to make the work go by faster. 

'Sir Peter should arriving withing the next 5 minutes' FRIDAY warns me. 

"K thanks Fri. This is going to have to do." I say heading down to the lobby. 

I wait there for a few minutes to personally greet him. He shows up walking in talking in the high tech in just the lobby. 

"Peter Paker, correct?" I ask when he comes closer to me. 

"Yep." he responds. 

"Alright, nice to meet you. Let's head up to my lab and we can get started."

He nods and we walk to the private elevator. 

Peter's POV.

We were heading up to his lab. He was talking about a lot of things, probably bragging about his works, I zoned out listening to all the different parts in the elevator. Which are moving faster than a normal elevator does. Makes sense though it is Tony Starks elevator. 

We got up to the 85th floor, in just a couple of minutes, with no other stops. I guess FRIDAY must be controlling the elevator, so there's no stops and is faster. 

"Come on, we've got to a full day ahead of us." Tony says stepping out of the elevator, walking down the hall. 

I begin walking behind him admiring the fact that this entire floor (mostly) was a lab. He leads me to a table that was surrounded by a mess. 

"This is your work desk. You can set your stuff here and work here when you have time. So set your stuff down and lets get to work on my suit." he says.

We then walk over to an even messier desk, not to far from mine. It had part of his suit on it with a hologram of the blueprints. 

"So what are we doing with this?" I ask, slightly confused.

"Were you not listening in the elevator?" he asks. 

"No...." I say quietly. 

"Whatever. We're going to be adjusting the thrusters to make them more powerful and the lasers so they can be more adjustable, instead of just burn." 

I nod and we get to work. We work together checking over each other's equations and making sure they will do what we need them to do. Most of Tony's equations were wrong so I had to correct them. After we finished the lasers, Tony suggested a dinner break. I agree saying I had some in my bag, a lie to work on some of my own stuff. He bought it and walked to the elevator, presumably heading up to his private quarters. 

Once the elevator closed, I walked around the lab looking for the chemicals to make my web fluid. I was running low and trying to make it during chemistry is hard. I find them as well as some beakers to mix it in, before heading back to my desk. 

I mixed them together making a rather large batch of web fluid. Grabbing my canasters out of my bag I fill them with the web fluid, filling all 8 canasters and still having some extra fluid. 

"Dang it, I don't have anything to store this in. I don't want to throw it away though..." I mutter out loud.

'I may be of some assistance. If you walk over to the cabinets along the wall with the door. The 3 from the door there are extra glass containers that boss is not using and is just storing.'

"Huh?!" I jump, "Oh right FRIDAY. Thanks." I say the last part louder than the rest. 

'You are welcome. Boss will be down in 5 minutes.' FRIDAY relays. 

I nod thanking her, walking to the cabinet looking for a small glass container. I look for a few minutes before finding a small box of them that are surprisingly similar to my web fluid canasters. 

I take them walking to my desk filling up about 3 more with the web fluid. So, a total of 11 canasters that's awesome and will last me quite a while. I put the rest of the containers back into the cabinet as Tony walks back in. 

"Ready to finish the suit?" He asks. 

I nod and we get to work. We finish the suit and end up talking until FRIDAY says that my time period is coming to an end. 

"Sorry we didn't really get time to work on your own projects. Maybe tomorrow, if I don't have two may things that need to be done."

"It's fine."

"Well have a good rest of the night. I'll see you tomorrow, right?" He asks.

I nod and walk into the elevator heading down to the lobby to head 'home.' Tonight, is going to be fun, considering I'm an hour walk from home and it's almost curfew. Guess I have to swing.