Chapter 20

Sam's POV.

(While Ava and Luke are with Spidey and Banner)

"Now who are you?" Natasha asks while pointing her gun at us.

"I'm Iron Fist and this is Nova. We are of no harm to you." Fist says. 

"And how can we trust that?" Captain America asks calling his shield. 

By now the rest of the avengers have their respective weapons. 

I look at fist before speaking, "We live on the Helicarrier and work directly under Fury. We can't really say anything more." I say a little scared. 

"Then what's special about the Helicarrier?" Natasha asks.

I go to respond but Danny beats me to it, "There are many secret passageways around it. But only a select few know about them. The Avengers, and Us included." He says. 

"If Furys willing to trust them with that then I think their good." Mr. Stark says relaxing. 

"I agree." everyone else agrees, relaxing. 

"Fine." Natasha sits down but doesn't put her gun away. 

It takes a few moments, but the others come back up with Banner. 

"So, Dr. Banner, how long till Spidey wakes up?" I ask.

"Hard to say. It could be a few hours or a few days."  He says.

"Thats not good." Danny says. 

I glance over and see a moment of sadness comes over her face before going back to a blank face. Taking a mental note, I zone back into what the team is saying. 

"We need to tell Fury. Words going to get out fast." Tiger says. 

"Yea and He's going to have an and I quote, "Angry Mama up his back."" I finish with a slight laugh. 

"Well we'll be taking our leave now. Let us and Fury know when he wakes up. Preferably us first." Ava says and we all leave. 

AVENGER'S POV.

After that team left, we called Fury. 

(Bold is Fury, Italics is one of the avengers)

What do you need team?

Do you have another team we don't know about? (Tony)

Why you ask?

We just had a group of teenagers along with Spider-Man, show up with Spidey unconscious. (Nat)

Yes, I do. The main 4 are living in the Helicarrier, Spider-Man was brought in to help.

Alright I guess that makes sense. (Clint)

Let me know when he wakes.

Fury then hangs up and the avengers are left to talk amongst themselves.