Chapter 12

TIMESKIP (1/2 year later, Sophomore year)

Peter's POV.

Walking into school I meet up with Ned. One of the few people I actually tolerate. Him and MJ... MJ's amazing... I think. 

"Peter just ask her out already." Ned says. 

"Huh what?" I ask. 

"MJ, just do it already." Ned says. 

"Was I mumbling again?" I ask. I'd started doing this ever since I met MJ.

"Yea. Just face your fears dude." He encourages. 

"Fine... I will." I say gaining courage. 

I attempt to put my books into my backpack when it slips from my hands. My suit falling out of it. I quickly try to hide it from Ned. 

"You-your-your spider-man! My best friend is-" I block his mouth after hiding my suit. 

"Shut up." I snap, "If anyone hears you, your dead." I threaten. 

He nods and I take my hand off his mouth fixing my bag with my suit I put my books in it. We walk to class, Ned staring at me like I'm a god. I ignore him sitting down next to MJ. 

"Hey, meet me after class, I need to talk to you." I whisper to her. 

"Whatever loser."

The class goes by painfully slow. The one time I want it to be over with quick. When class finally ends I walk out with MJ. 

"So whacha want to talk about?" She asks.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me on Saturday?" I ask. 

"Sure loser what time?" 

"5."

"See ya then loser." She then walks off. 

Well, that went well. 

TIME SKIP (at the tower)

I walked off the elevator being greeted by Tony.... weird....

"Peter. Glad your here. I wanted to introduce you to the avengers." He says. 

"Sure." I say nonchalantly. 

We walk back to the elevator and head up to the private quarters. The entirety of the avengers was sitting on the couch. 

"Team. I need to introduce you to my intern. Peter."

"Nice to meet you kid. You can call me Steve."

"I was going to do that anyways, old man. But nice to meet you to." I respond. 

"You need to respect your elders' young man."

"Elders smelders, you shouldn't even be alive." I retort. 

"Okay before that goes any longer, I'm Clint. your definitely on my pranking team."

"Nope that is not going to happen. Peter doesn't need to be involved in that." Tony says.

"Actually, I think that would be fun." I say with a smirk. 

After saying that Clint hopped in the vents pulling me up with him. He then starts explaining who we prank and who we definitely don't a.k.a. Nastasha. After a while of talking with Clint we get out of the vents and talk with the rest of the team. 

With an hour left of the internship Mr. Stark brings me back to the lab and we do a couple of projects before I have to leave. 

"So, Peter, what'd you think of the team?"

"Being honest? Pretty boring, well besides Natasha, Clint, Wanda and Bucky. They were cool."

"Yea I get ya, just be careful with Natasha and Bucky, okay? They are scary and can be dangerous." 

"I will be fine." I roll my eyes, "Well it's time to go, so... Bye." I say walking to the elevator heading down to the lobby. 

I walk out of the lobby to start patrolling.