16. fiesty

"Jackie, love wake up" I heard a soft voice and open my eyes. I was in the car laying on the seats. The others have already got out. I looked at Fred who was smiling at me.

"How much for a piggyback?" I asked. He smiled at me and pulled me out of the car.

"We'll see" he said and I jumped on his back. I missed him, so fucking much actually. And I'm happy to be here. "I'm happy you're here" he said. I kissed his ear and he laughs.

"I'm happy to be here freddie" I said.

He walked into the house and I fell asleep on his back then He put me down on the couch.

♤♡◇♧

Few hours later I woke up and saw they were eating breakfast. "Good morning my favorite people" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Jackie dear, it's good to see you again" molly said pulling me for a hug. "It's good to have you here. Fred wouldn't stop talking about you" I smiled as Fred blushed.

"Mom please" he said. He looks so cute when he's embarrassed. His cheeks were red as a tomato. I sat next to him.

"What did I tell you" George said. "Do you think she found someone else? Do you think she doesn't love me anymore-" he kept mocking Fred as he blush even more. Then we heard footsteps and looked up.

"Mommy have you seen my jumper?" Ginny asked. She looks like she's late for something.

"Yes ginny dear, it's on the cat" molly said. She looked at me and her eyes widen. she smiled and came to hug me.

"How are you? It's been so long since we met" she said tightening her hug.

"I've been good, how are you?" I asked. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'm good" she stops and admired me. "you're really beautiful" she said. I smiled at her, she then blushed and continued. "Fred would talk to me about you, it was annoying if you ask me" she joked.

We burst out laughing and she turn to harry. "I'm ginny, nice to meet you" she shook his hand. She then ran back to her room.

"She's been talking about you all summer jackie. Dead annoying" ron said.

"My sister's got two weasley admirers" harry joked. We all laughed.

"So what's a gymnast?" Fred asked.

"A gymnast is a person who has an experience in sports and I grew up doing gymnastics and ballet since i was four" I said. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"So you're flexy" Ron said. I laughed at him and nodded. "Can you show us somethings later?" He said excitedly. I nodded again.

"Good morning wealseys" we heard Arthur's voice.

"Good morning dad" they said. Arthur came in.

"What a night, nine raids. Nine" he said.

"Raids?" Harry and I asked ron.

"Dad works at the ministry of majic. In the misuse of muggle artifacts office. Dad loves muggles, he thinks they're fascinating" Ron explained.